• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My NYCC sketches - ZOMBIE LOVERS, check them out!!!

44 posts in this topic

Steve -

Was Tony selling any pages at his booth? If so, how were his prices?

He actually had a TON of art for sale at his booth. A lot of the Walking Dead pages that are available on his site (the prices seemed about the same...pretty high) and a few covers as well (most of which had water damage). He also had two portfolios worth of Fear Agent stuff, and some of those seemed a bit mroe reasonable than the prices listed on his site. I almost picked up a really nice page or $200/$300, but decided to pass for now.

In addition to the Walking Dead and Fear Agent stuff, he had a box of pages from Brit, Battle Pope, and Exterminators, and they were all $100 or less! I almost grabbed a Brit page that I liked for $80, but decided against it as well since money is a little tight at the moment :)

It really hurt to see the 17 cover like that :sorry:

did he still have the water damaged cover with Rick punching? (don't remember issue #)

It's nice to see the Fear Agent pages coming down as for a while they were higher than the walking dead.

Steve -

He actually had a TON of art for sale at his booth. A lot of the Walking Dead pages that are available on his site (the prices seemed about the same...pretty high) and a few covers as well (most of which had water damage). He also had two portfolios worth of Fear Agent stuff, and some of those seemed a bit mroe reasonable than the prices listed on his site. I almost picked up a really nice page or $200/$300, but decided to pass for now.

In addition to the Walking Dead and Fear Agent stuff, he had a box of pages from Brit, Battle Pope, and Exterminators, and they were all $100 or less! I almost grabbed a Brit page that I liked for $80, but decided against it as well since money is a little tight at the moment :)

How bad did it look....

did he still have the water damaged cover with Rick punching? (don't remember issue #)

Yes. The cover with Rick punching is issue #17, and it was pretty damaged on the right side. Kara said she still wanted "a lot" for it since it's one of her favorites and she would rather just keep it at this point.

Steve -

How bad did it look....

Not pretty :cry: Visible water damage along some part of the art and the bottom.

Steve -

How bad did it look....

Not pretty :cry: Visible water damage along some part of the art and the bottom.

Yeah, it broke my heart to see that great cover damaged :(

Yes. The cover with Rick punching is issue #17, and it was pretty damaged on the right side. Kara said she still wanted "a lot" for it since it's one of her favorites and she would rather just keep it at this point.

he had that one I think at a nashville show in 05 and wanted $250. I wasn't into published OA at that point and that water was pretty bad if I remember. If i knew then what I know now :tonofbricks:

I'd buy it for 500 though :/

Have it restored :baiting:

Danny and I actually talked about that, but the resto itself would be expensive, and Kara still wanted a lot for the page, so probably not worth it

he had that one I think at a nashville show in 05 and wanted $250. I wasn't into published OA at that point and that water was pretty bad if I remember. If i knew then what I know now :tonofbricks:

$250? doh!

$250? doh!

That was about the time when the only person in line all weekend for him was me. Times change :o