• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con ...Whos going...where ya staying

108 posts in this topic

looks like they couldnt get a dealworked out with the Westin.

the Hilton has a heroes con rate of 99 a night with options of 2 dbl beds or a king.

Just wanted to pass the word along for anyone wanting a hotel close.

so 'rex are you ready for beers and smokes???

chris.jpg

Chris "the Capodecina" 37

arex.jpg

Arex "the Don Capone"

wally.jpg

Wally "the Silvermane"

steve.jpg

Stevey "the Hitman Gotti"

:whistle:

I grew up with the Gotti's. Steven doesn't fit the bill (thankfully).

Not going to be in attendance this year Nerf. Going to Rat Kingdom in Orlando, and will not be back until Saturday afternoon.

Then I get to run a three day wrestling camp starting that Monday and fly out to Chicago on Thursday.

:eek:

:banana:Finally home from the sandbox! I will definitely be in attendance this year as I missed last year due to some work commitments. Staying at the Westin with my wife from Friday to Sunday. I have always had a great stay there, though I look forward to hearing Anthony's horror story when I meet him. Are we meeting up for a dinner? Let me know so I can buy some cigars!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

:banana:Finally home from the sandbox! I will definitely be in attendance this year as I missed last year due to some work commitments. Staying at the Westin with my wife from Friday to Sunday. I have always had a great stay there, though I look forward to hearing Anthony's horror story when I meet him. Are we meeting up for a dinner? Let me know so I can buy some cigars!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

DUDE!!!

Glad to have you back and thanks for your service to our country :hail:

hey is anyone here able to do me a favor & pick up any prints from adam hughes?.. Its not for me its for a friend who always hooks me up & I'd like to be able to return the favor by getting him hooked up , if you can please pm me & we can work out any details :)

1655256-banana2.gifChris

DUDE!!!

Glad to have you back and thanks for your service to our country :hail:

(thumbs u Thanks Arex! It figures I get back the one year you can't make HeroesCon! There will be many cold beers to drink later!

Bumping this thread a little bit! As HeroesCon gets closer, are there any boardies that want to get together for dinner? My wife and I am going to be in town for the whole shebang and would love to get something going. I am on the Crystal Coast (six hours away) and setting up the location might be hard for me. There are a bunch of places though that could accomodate a small group. I remember eating at a restaurant called Ri Ra's Irish Pub two years ago and it was fantastic. Anyone down to get together?

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Definitely need to link up for a spell to say hey. I have been looking forward to meeting the Nerf-man for some time. I will shoot you my cell via PM. That doesn't sound too "stalker-ish" huh? hmlol

1655256-banana2.gifChris

I was going to make a last minute run down there, but airfare is so stupidly expensive, it really doesn't pay. Sit at home and order books online.

You dork.

well wife decided to come along, drop me off, and head to eastern NC to visit family so that blows the $36 a night motel 6 on the interstate as I will have no car. Looks like i'll be staying at the marriot. Hope it turns out better than that westin. I think I stayed at the marriot two years ago.