• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con ...Whos going...where ya staying

108 posts in this topic

Im sure there is already a Heroes Con thread but whatever. Who all is going? Will there be a dinner or hang out time? I plan on staying at the Westin until Sunday. Would love to get up with some folks and cause some trouble.

I will be there, its my first show that I will be attending outside of my home state of Florida. A good friend of mine just moved up to North Carolina, so I will be staying at his place.

I will be there, its my first show that I will be attending outside of my home state of Florida. A good friend of mine just moved up to North Carolina, so I will be staying at his place.

You will love heroes con. Unlike alot of the other bigger conventions, Heroes really is more grassroots. Its so easy to meet and talk to your fav, artists and writers and its just an overall really relaxed enviroment.

id def like to get together with some of the guys and grab a drink.

week before arex.

I will probably stay off the interstate for $40 bucks or so. I think the westin is $20 a day to park regardless so might as well stay cheap somewhere.

week before arex.

I will probably stay off the interstate for $40 bucks or so. I think the westin is $20 a day to park regardless so might as well stay cheap somewhere.

luckily im splitting my room with some friends. Last year i think parking was 16 bucks. It is nice just walking right across the street though.

don't know yet, have always stayed at westin. I'll figure it out.

Or just sleep in my car.

Don't sleep in your car. Your life is worth the 50 bucks or so it would take to get a cheap motel room. Remember what happened to James Jordan...

Or just sleep in my car.

Don't sleep in your car. Your life is worth the 50 bucks or so it would take to get a cheap motel room. Remember what happened to James Jordan...

i do not...enlighten me.

Or just sleep in my car.

i do not...enlighten me.

He ended up dead at a rest stop

Or just sleep in my car.

i do not...enlighten me.

He ended up dead at a rest stop

well there goes that idea. Ill just suck it up and stay at the westin. I dont a chance to stay at sweet hotels very often.