• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: GA Timely All-Winners Comics #6 - REDUCED

19 posts in this topic

Here's one of the classic Hitler covers of the golden age, All-Winners Comics #6. This iconic cover features the Human Torch, Captain America, and the Sub-mariner stepping on the heads of Mussolini, Hitler, and Hirohito!

Condition: Solid F/VF 7.0 with slight to moderate professional restoration. Work done includes color touch on the top edge and along the spine, and reinforcement/tear sealing of the crease in the upper right corner. The book presents very well, all parts are solidly held together, and no brittleness.

Price: $1250 now $1150

An unrestored 7.5 sold for $3,450 in 2003. A restored 1.5 sold for $448 in 2006.

:takeit: trumps all PMs.

Payment

I accept Checks, Money Orders, or Paypal. If you pay by Check or Money Order I will give a 3% discount.

Shipping

Shipped insured in a Priority Mail box anywhere in the US for $15.

International will be exact shipping cost.

Returns

I want you to be happy with your purchase, so if you are not satisfied for any reason you can return it for a hassle-free refund.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AllWinners6_FVF70.jpg

AllWinners6_FVF70bc.jpg

Looks like an "L" so maybe you were thinking Larson? As far as I'm aware, they never say just "L", but usually say "Lamont" or "Larson".

Sorry Rick, no #8 (shrug)

detroit trolley's often have just a cursive "L", but I have seen that on many books as well...

no worries todd, had to ask.... and really happy for you on the Fan 3 sale (I was going to offer some sort of All Star 1 trade, but too late for me lol )

Here's one of the classic Hitler covers of the golden age, All-Winners Comics #6. This iconic cover features the Human Torch, Captain America, and the Sub-mariner stepping on the heads of Mussolini, Hitler, and Hirohito!

Condition: Solid F/VF 7.0 with slight to moderate professional restoration. Work done includes color touch on the top edge and along the spine, and reinforcement/tear sealing of the crease in the upper right corner. The book presents very well, all parts are solidly held together, and no brittleness.

Price: $1250 now $1150

An unrestored 7.5 sold for $3,450 in 2003. A restored 1.5 sold for $448 in 2006.

:takeit: trumps all PMs.

Payment

I accept Checks, Money Orders, or Paypal. If you pay by Check or Money Order I will give a 3% discount.

Shipping

Shipped insured in a Priority Mail box anywhere in the US for $15.

International will be exact shipping cost.

Returns

I want you to be happy with your purchase, so if you are not satisfied for any reason you can return it for a hassle-free refund.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AllWinners6_FVF70.jpg

AllWinners6_FVF70bc.jpg

:takeit: per PM.