• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go for the Gold, Pick up some Silver, Buy the Bronze...selling!!!

43 posts in this topic

Well again I bought more than I wanted and need to sell a few books!!!

All books are priced about 1/3 or more below Overstreet, as usual the first :takeit: wins the book.

Thanks in advance for looking; shipping is $4.50 Priority Mail (up to 3 books), shipped right & tight!!! I'll start with Bronze and work backward to the Golden Age stuff. Please bare with me!!!

First up is Rima #1 nice Redondo art. I lttle nick at the bottom right corner (doesn't show up well in the scan), a couple of minor creases (do not break color).

Grading it 5.0 (VG/FN). Only $2.00

rima1nicked.jpg

Ace Comics #116 (1946) features Prince Valiant,The Phantom, Blondie, Jungle Jim & more. Flat & tight browning a little along the edges,

Marvel type chipping, grades as a VG/FN copy. only $13.50. First :takeit: takes it.

ace116.jpg

Next is Super Comics #64 from 1943. Nice Tiny Tim cover. Tracy, Smitty, Winnie Winkle, Moon Mullins, Little Orphan Annie & more..

Book grades about VG/FN, a couple of minor creases, really looks way better than the grade. Asking $27.00.

super64.jpg

Sparkle Comics #5 (1949), fresh copy only a very light crease at the bottom right corner that doesn't break color,keeps this from a higher grade. Bought as a 9.0 copy, unfortunately it's about a 7.0 copy. Also a little stuff mark at the top edge.Still very nice. Only $9.99. great deal.

sparkle5.jpg

Sparkle Comics #5 (1949), fresh copy only a very light crease at the bottom right corner that doesn't break color,keeps this from a higher grade. Bought as a 9.0 copy, unfortunately it's about a 7.0 copy. Also a little stuff mark at the top edge.Still very nice. Only $9.99. great deal.

sparkle5.jpg

Not to mention the piece out of the right edge :sumo: