• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go for the Gold, Pick up some Silver, Buy the Bronze...selling!!!

43 posts in this topic

Did anybody ever tell you you're a "Comicnut"!!!

Now buy some of these TTA, I know you like them!!!! (thumbs u

Or maybe...., "Comicbutt" :think:

Yes, I'm definetely a comic butt, uh, I mean nut. I would love to buy a couple of those GA (Ace etc.) except by the time they reach me I'll be out of the country!!!

But Good Luck, I'm really surprised they have lasted this long!!!

Afghanistan!!! I'll be changing my Avatar in a few weeks to reflect a local shot if I can get a decent connection while there. Apparently there is, but it's like $100 a month for the cable to come to your tent!!!

Hi, I had some of these books for sale earlier in this thread, but not all of them were sold. Actually only the Golden Age books were sold but at the time I ended this sale I thought the buyer wanted all of them!!!

So I am just going to repeat the Silver & Bronze items again and maybe you see something you need!!! Thanks for looking!!!

All books are priced well below Overstreet, as usual the first :takeit: wins the book. Once I see your :takeit: "I'll take it", I will PM you about where to send payment etc...

Thanks in advance for looking; shipping is $4.50 Priority Mail (up to 3 books), shipped right & tight!!!

First up is Rima #1 nice Redondo art. I lttle nick at the bottom right corner (doesn't show up well in the scan), a couple of minor creases (do not break color).

Grading it 5.0 (VG/FN). Only $2.00 :news: SOLD!!!!

rima1nicked.jpg

:news:

Next; Strange Adventures #230 Giant 64 page issue, nice cover, not easy to find in higher grades.

This book is graded conservatively at FN+ because you board members are so picky!!! Asking $4.50. :news:SOLD!!!

StrangeAdventures230F.jpg

I might add a few more this evening or tomorrow!!! If someone wants to take all of the books I just added today, I will accept $27.99 for all and eat the shipping costs for you. They will be sent via Media Mail.