• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moon Knight # 1 Variant

9 posts in this topic

Ok I have a collection going of Moon Knight (newest series) and there is a slot for Moon Knight # 1 Variant. I have looked and looked and I never have seen a regualr variant for # 1. I have the RRP, Sketch and Directors Cut variants but I haven't seen any besides these. I looked in the Census and saw that there were 7 total graded. Is there anyone that can offer a picture or scan of this elusive and apperantly either highly rare or not highly graded comic so that i know what the heck i am looking for exactly so that i can complete out my set.

You should have posted this in the Modern forum.

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnyyyyywaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

The 7 total graded CGC's you are looking at are for the Director's Cut Edition of Moon Knight #1.

There is the regular colored version. There is the director's cut. And there is the 1:25 Sketch. The 4th and very rare version of this comic is the pre-release. It's a comic labeled "not for resale"

You should have posted this in the Modern forum.

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnyyyyywaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

The 7 total graded CGC's you are looking at are for the Director's Cut Edition of Moon Knight #1.

There is the regular colored version. There is the director's cut. And there is the 1:25 Sketch. The 4th and very rare version of this comic is the pre-release. It's a comic labeled "not for resale"

Not for resale eh ? Now I have to go look about.