• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Short Round of Sales (including FF 4, TTA 35, SS 4, GL 79 and More)

72 posts in this topic

Okay, in reexamining the collection when I got home and spent a few hours this week playing with it, I separated boxes of stuff I no longer really need or want to those I do want to keep and focus on. To that end, I'm offering all these books up at a discount to guide.

I will get started at 9:30 or 10 PM officially -- there will be an FF 4 (VG range), SS #4 (high grade), bronze DC horror, and some other stuff...

:takeit: trumps all PMs.

All books here are at a discount to guide. I will entertain offers on multiple purchases as well. Here's a little preview:

I traded for these recently and was going to stockpile Marvel keys but decided not to do that so these are being moved out.

Tales to Astonish 35 7.5 -- wonderful color strike and gloss, light surface wear and some general wear consistent with grade. OSPG = $1100, your price = $775

TTA35.jpg

ASM 15 (1st Kraven) 7.5 -- I overshot last time I sold one of these, so I was conservative this time with the grade... this is a really, really nice copy that I think could be an 8.0. Regardless, let's stick with 7.5. Nice color strike and gloss.

OSPG = $575 Your price = $475

ASM15-1.jpg

Rest of the books coming around 9:30/10 PM tonight (some slabs too!)

Time payments are ALWAYS accepted to hook up collectors with books.

I'm thinking about the ASM 15. Hopefully someone will buy it before I post the :takeit: . :tonofbricks:

Lets see the FF 4. :D

:gossip: I doubt if it will be less than $200.

Feeling frisky tonight...

I could go $205. :whistle:

I'll take the FF 4 for the ASMs you bought from me.

:baiting:

:whatev:

I'll take the FF 4 for the ASMs you bought from me.

:baiting:

Wouldn't even out. lol But your ASMs may be sold down the road too... everything is going to hit the bricks eventually.

ASM 15 (1st Kraven) 7.5 -- I overshot last time I sold one of these, so I was conservative this time with the grade... this is a really, really nice copy that I think could be an 8.0. Regardless, let's stick with 7.5. Nice color strike and gloss.

OSPG = $575 Your price = $475

ASM15-1.jpg

:takeit: