• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What copper do you want in 9.8?

111 posts in this topic

This i guess might be border line copper/modern...

New Mutants 87

....for less than friggin' $300!!! :P

New Mutants 87 2nd print would probably be pretty cheap.... wouldn't it?

I'd LOVE to land a TMNT #1 in 9.8. However with 9.6s selling north of 10K, I'm pretty sure it would be out of reach. Be cool to see one grade out though...

Hulk 300 is a great cover, just got back web of spiderman annual # 1 in 9.8, surprised to see their are only 18 in this grade so far. Would like to get Avengers 300 in 9.8, I think this is a great cover with a spidey appearance.

Hulk 300 is a great cover, just got back web of spiderman annual # 1 in 9.8, surprised to see their are only 18 in this grade so far. Would like to get Avengers 300 in 9.8, I think this is a great cover with a spidey appearance.

Let me know if you ever want to sell your Web Annual. (thumbs u

Let me know if you ever want to sell your Web Annual. (thumbs u

That Web Annual begs for Charles Vess SS!!

I actually have this one posted on comiclink now for $95.00, I am willing to sell it direct for $75.00 and I will pick up the shipping charges. I do have paypal account on E Bay (baymeadows906) if the price is right for you. I am still brand new here and have not sold anything to anyone yet so I'm not sure how it usually works but I am open to options. Let me know, Thanks

I actually have this one posted on comiclink now for $95.00, I am willing to sell it direct for $75.00 and I will pick up the shipping charges. I do have paypal account on E Bay (baymeadows906) if the price is right for you. I am still brand new here and have not sold anything to anyone yet so I'm not sure how it usually works but I am open to options. Let me know, Thanks

A little too high. Good luck with the auction. (thumbs u

I'd LOVE to land a TMNT #1 in 9.8. However with 9.6s selling north of 10K, I'm pretty sure it would be out of reach. Be cool to see one grade out though...

(thumbs u ...but ya, we'd be talking huge cash :sorry:

Even though I'm a SA nut, I've manged to get a lot of my CA 'grails'.

First Groo PC,

Moon knight series,

Punisher limited,

Ronin.

would like a few other's but not running towards them, maybe a few 9.8 UPC spidey #1's (worship)