• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What copper do you want in 9.8?

111 posts in this topic

Nice #23 9.8. Who knew that would be the hard one to get?

I'm content with my #24 9.8. None of my 23s would grade higher than 9.6, and that's ok.

:)

thanks

I have a 9.6 no.24 - I just can't bring myself to spend £400 on a 9.8 no.24 even though it'd make me the no.1 set. I used to have one which I sold for £100 :blush: thus I can't cope...

No.24 has just gone mad - and has so surpassed no.15 now it's quite amazing. if we do see no.25 onwards, no.23 & no.24 will be even even greater demand as they're not reprinted anywhere.

No.24 has just gone mad - and has so surpassed no.15 now it's quite amazing. if we do see no.25 onwards, no.23 & no.24 will be even even greater demand as they're not reprinted anywhere.

Indeed! :headbang:

This i guess might be border line copper/modern...

New Mutants 87

....for less than friggin' $300!!! :P

New Mutants 87 2nd print would probably be pretty cheap.... wouldn't it?

Yes it would, I have like 4 copies I bought for less than cover price many, many years ago.

New Mutants 87

Heritage has actually had two CGC 9.8 WP copies sell for around $100-$113 with Buyer's Premium, and eBay had a couple sell for close to this.

New Mutants 87 CGC 9.8 - $101.58 (w/Buyer's Premium)

Whether GPA will report this or not, hard to tell as when they are lower sales than the average, sometimes these are not posted.

New Mutants 87

Heritage has actually had two CGC 9.8 WP copies sell for around $100-$113 with Buyer's Premium, and eBay had a couple sell for close to this.

New Mutants 87 CGC 9.8 - $101.58 (w/Buyer's Premium)

Whether GPA will report this or not, hard to tell as when they are lower sales than the average, sometimes these are not posted.

If you can't find that book for less than $150 you're not looking hard enough...

Ahhh, this is such a great thread! I really need to stop by more often. In any case, here is what I want in CGC 9.8:

Twisted Tales 1-10 (Pacific/Eclipse)

Alien Worlds 1-9 (Pacific/Eclipse)

:applause:

Ahhh, this is such a great thread! I really need to stop by more often. In any case, here is what I want in CGC 9.8:

Twisted Tales 1-10 (Pacific/Eclipse)

Alien Worlds 1-9 (Pacific/Eclipse)

:applause:

hm