• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs For Sale! Some from all the Ages. Now with 10% Sunday discount.

74 posts in this topic

I will be posting quite a few CGC books for sale over the next three days. Monday night they go in to the ebay store or Comiclink.

10% off all remaining books except the Avengers #4. Those that have aready purchased something will get free shipping on their entire order if they add any more to the order. Thread closes Monday morning.

They will be in no specific order and will range from Golden Age to Modern. There will be several Copper Age DCs from the Don Rosa collection. Maybe a Silver Age Pedigree or two.

:takeit: via PM or in the thread rules over any offers or negotiations. The time stamp determines all winners in case of multiple :takeit:

Shipping will be additional and is exact cost to your location.

Let's start with one you don't see every day.

[font:Comic Sans MS]Adventures into the Unknown #1...CGC 5.0 Off-White to White!...$650[/font]

I belive this is the first regularly issued horror comic book. Weird smudge/light areas on the front cover is the slab not the book.

AdvUnknown1vgf.jpg

AdvUnknown1vgfb.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]Detective #484...CGC 9.4 White...Don Rosa copy...$25[/font]

Detective484nmrosa.jpg

Detective484nmrosab.jpg

This one's driving me insane. :takeit: (but cd4ever, if you want it, PM me and you can take over the transaction and I'll get back to my ASM focus).

[font:Comic Sans MS]Detective #484...CGC 9.4 White...Don Rosa copy...$25[/font]

Detective484nmrosa.jpg

Detective484nmrosab.jpg

This one's driving me insane. :takeit: (but cd4ever, if you want it, PM me and you can take over the transaction and I'll get back to my ASM focus).

If you don't want to dilute your ASM focus, :takeit:

This looks awfull familiar hm

Nope. Bought raw from Tom's Comics. That one you gave me is lost in a long box somewhere in my office. :D

As sick as this sounds I actually feel better now :grin: