• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Late Night Lunacy - Timelys! Golden Age DCs! Bronze Keys!

58 posts in this topic

Some nice stuff tonight. $5 for shipping up to four books in North America, plus insurance, $12 anywhere else in the world. Paypal strongly preferred for near immediate shipment.

VG copy of Doll Man Quarterly 10. If that was Doll Girl, this would be a thousand dollar book. Amazing bondage cover. Slight stacking curl, name inked on cover. eBay

VG- copy of Boy Commandos 33, last appearance of Crazy Quilty. Chips from top and bottom edge, small piece out bottom edge. Signed on first page by Jack Kirby (worship) . eBay

Good condition copy of Captain America Comics 56. Name written on cover. Looks MUCH nicer but cover is detached. Small chip from bottom right. Sold!

Low grade copy of Batman 64. Complete. Heavy tape all around spine and at edges, chips from corners and spine. Solid, decent looking low grade filler copy from a very tough period to find. eBay

Good condition copy of All Winners Comics 17. Schomburg cover. Name written on cover. Looks MUCH nicer but cover is detached. Piece from top left, some chipping on spine. $200

allwinners017.jpg

Good condition copy of Human Torch 27. First cover appearance (second overall) of Asbestos Lady. Looks nicer but cover is detached. Piece from bottom right. $160

humantorch027.jpg

Mr. Donut is falling asleep on his keyboard.

Tomorrow, look for Astonishing Tales 25, Marvel Team Up 1, Iron Man 55, Special Marvel Edition 15, Amazing Spider-Man 122, Defenders 1, Ghost Rider 1, Amazing Spider-Man 129 (currently in the PGM forum), X-Men 94, and Giant Size X-Men 1.

All of these books are currently for sale for $1000 each. The price will most likely :grin: be different when I list them individually tomorrow. Offers of course will be accepted between now and then. Many more books coming.

Nice group of books, Dan. :) Are these all from Ronald's collection?

All the Golden Age books are. Ronald, apparently, was quite the buyer back in the day.

Nice group of books, Dan. :) Are these all from Ronald's collection?

All the Golden Age books are. Ronald, apparently, was quite the buyer back in the day.

The name in ink is always a bummer, but a lot of kids did it . . . and y'know, it's kinda cool in a way :)

There's a bunch of Silver Age books with date stamps, which I think is just the coolest thing. The Fantastic Four 1 I picked up today ( :headbang:) has a date stamp of August 8, 1961.

Sleep time now. Six hours of bagging and scanning, following three hours of the NFL draft, makes me sleeeeeeepy,

There's a bunch of Silver Age books with date stamps, which I think is just the coolest thing. The Fantastic Four 1 I picked up today ( :headbang:) has a date stamp of August 8, 1961.

Sleep time now. Six hours of bagging and scanning, following three hours of the NFL draft, makes me sleeeeeeepy,

Remember, if you have a date stamp of 8/1/65, I'll take it. :wishluck: