• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Key Prices

5 posts in this topic

I'd appreciate some input into what I would expect to pay for the following SA keys in a solid Good grade.

Tales To Astonish 35

Strange Tales 110

Tales of Suspense 39

Journey Into Mystery 83

I know I could look at ebay but who knows what real condition ebay brings? I am talking about from a reputable dealer with no restoration, what kind of pricing would I be looking at? Also, would appreciate pre/post Iron Man Movie ideas for the TOS 39. Could happily wait until the hype dies down for that one.

Thankee

WTF? That's IT? (thanks for replying shiver). The post is not a joke or idle spoon. I do not follow SA prices, as many folks know. Was into Atom Age or GA. Ebay sux to determine real prices on solidly graded books because most books are not solidly graded on ebay. A legit question and - well - spoon you all - I'll take it to the SA forum. But I shall remember this.

I have no idea what books "should" go for, which is the reason, I usually just toss stuff on Ebay at 99 cents...I was watching your thread, to see if you got an answer.

If you do find out what they go for, I have copies of #110 and #35, that I will probably sell in the next year, so if you need them, let me know and I'll work something out. One is Gd and one GD/VG (according to my data base.

Have a great night:)

Sharon

I have no idea what books "should" go for, which is the reason, I usually just toss stuff on Ebay at 99 cents...I was watching your thread, to see if you got an answer.

If you do find out what they go for, I have copies of #110 and #35, that I will probably sell in the next year, so if you need them, let me know and I'll work something out. One is Gd and one GD/VG (according to my data base.

Have a great night:)

Sharon

Hey sky of the pale text! When you decide to part with them just let me know! And thanks.