• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

7 posts in this topic

A very recent acquisition. I'm not a big OA collector, mainly because I can't afford what I would like to own, but when given the chance to get this as part of a cash trade deal, I couldn't pass it up.

At any rate. I'm currently spread a little thin, and there are too many good books available that I wouldn't mind having right now. So it is up for sale.

Asking price is $2150 plus shipping

There is a Kirby CA page from the same time frame for sale on CAF right now for $2000. While it does have Cap in a panel, I think mine is a much better page.

The current Comiclink auction also a similar page which does have Cap in most panels that is at $1600 with a couple of weeks left to go.

The art is from Issue #214 page #11. Any Falcon fans out there?

NYC159.jpg

You rat, selling this page after I told you how much I liked it. Twist the knife a little harder. Once again beauty page, good luck selling it.

Time payments are acceptable and the price may have some flexibility. :baiting:

You rat, selling this page after I told you how much I liked it. Twist the knife a little harder. Once again beauty page, good luck selling it.

Time payments are acceptable and the price may have some flexibility. :baiting:

$500 shipped. Payable over 6 months. :takeit:

:jokealert: unless you want to. :foryou: