• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Greek Town Dinner

281 posts in this topic

ahem...I'll be with my wife... lol ...and I'm sure she won't be into that. (tsk)

Andy

My bad :eek:

Tell her I was joking

ahem...I'll be with my wife... lol ...and I'm sure she won't be into that. (tsk)

Andy

My bad :eek:

Tell her I was joking

No you werent

OK maybe I wasn't but tell her anyways :D

Hmmmm , Chicago Geek dinner.... :whistle:..............................................BH

Doc will be there so you have to join us (if for no other reason than to pester him :grin: )

Yeah , Watcher , that might be worth the plane ticket in itself !.....

....pestering Watson.... :cloud9:...............................BH

As earlier stated in the WW Chicago thread, in leiu of playing in the poker tourney this year, I will be attending the G-Town dinner on Friday (thumbs u . Cant let a good Greek down can I? (shrug):grin:

As earlier stated in the WW Chicago thread, in leiu of playing in the poker tourney this year, I will be attending the G-Town dinner on Friday (thumbs u . Cant let a good Greek down can I? (shrug):grin:

You know the Greek motto: Never leave your friends behind...

Hmmmm , Chicago Geek dinner.... :whistle:..............................................BH

Doc will be there so you have to join us (if for no other reason than to pester him :grin: )

..Seriously , I would love to come there and meet all you guys . That would be awesome . Great group of people !!.......

...............but , ........er , .........ahem , ......I'm scared of flying !......... :( ........................... :( .......BH

..Seriously , I would love to come there and meet all you guys . That would be awesome . Great group of people !!.......

...............but , ........er , .........ahem , ......I'm scared of flying !......... :( ........................... :( .......BH

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

Yeah , yeah , ..I knew that was coming !.. mehmeh......................But I was on the runway in '84 about to take a 9 hr. trip to London w/ my family , and the Delta flight crashed next to us , and I saw the whole thing ......................................So , I only fly when I really have too , Like Vegas every couple of years to watch Superbowl w/ about 20 longtime friends.. :grin::grin: ...Bh