• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Greek Town Dinner

281 posts in this topic

OK, sign me up! aardvark88, loyal sidekick to greggy, the forum legend in his own mind. I will make sure he does not exhibit fashion suicide ... again. lol
You should look at yourself before you go out. :roflmao:

OK, sign me up! aardvark88, loyal sidekick to greggy, the forum legend in his own mind. I will make sure he does not exhibit fashion suicide ... again. lol
You should look at yourself before you go out. :roflmao:

I wouldn't solicit fashion advice from either of you. (tsk)

Here's the list of members that will definitely attend so far. If anyone is bringing their wife, family, or GF please post it here so I know how many in the party:

greggy

143ksk

1koko

aardvark88

Arex

joeypost

Rhino

Doc Watson

klozd24seven, +2 (Erica and Molly)

cgcworld + mrs.cgcworld

The Watcher

TimMaY

thirdgreenham + mrs. thirdgreenham

Possible attendees

FlyingDonut

October

r1970d & Louise (+ guests)

Blindowl

Ze-man (+ family?)

Wish I could Ang, but I will not be in Chicago on Friday. We are going to be at at my in laws thursday and friday to visit with her family (showing off the baby and such), then I will head out for Chicago on Sat.

So eat some greek food for me, or whatever it is they will be serving and I will see you at the Con on Saturday. :)

Here's the list of members that will definitely attend so far. If anyone is bringing their wife, family, or GF please post it here so I know how many in the party:

greggy

143ksk

1koko

aardvark88

Arex

joeypost

Rhino

Doc Watson

klozd24seven, +2 (Erica and Molly)

cgcworld + mrs.cgcworld

The Watcher

TimMaY