• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need a favour from a US collector

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys I asked on the comicart-l but haven't received a response.

There's an auction for a comic strip on ebay that I'd like to bid on for one of my kid's rooms that ends tomorrow afternoon but the seller will not ship out of the US, even to me in Canada. It should finish for under 100.00 and is currently less than 20.00 with a day to go so it's not an expensive item by any means but I'd like to get someone to bid on it for me and then once you receive it to send it to me in Canada. Obviously I'd pay for shipping twice (once to you and then once to me) and the final bid if it's won for under 100.00US as that'd be my max bid. I can pay with paypal ahead of time or immediately after the auction or whenever you'd like.

If you think you can help me out, please feel free to post here or PM me and we can work out the details. I'll be happy to provide references off list.

Thanks!

-Tom

Hey guys I asked on the comicart-l but haven't received a response.

There's an auction for a comic strip on ebay that I'd like to bid on for one of my kid's rooms that ends tomorrow afternoon but the seller will not ship out of the US, even to me in Canada. It should finish for under 100.00 and is currently less than 20.00 with a day to go so it's not an expensive item by any means but I'd like to get someone to bid on it for me and then once you receive it to send it to me in Canada. Obviously I'd pay for shipping twice (once to you and then once to me) and the final bid if it's won for under 100.00US as that'd be my max bid. I can pay with paypal ahead of time or immediately after the auction or whenever you'd like.

If you think you can help me out, please feel free to post here or PM me and we can work out the details. I'll be happy to provide references off list.

Thanks!

-Tom

I gotcha covered if you still need it.

PM me all the details on the piece and we can go from there.

Chris