• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

forum lingo? For some of us that want to know but are just to proud to ask!

77 posts in this topic

Joe is a *** = Joe is a ***

CI = comicinvestor = Joe = JC = joe_collector

Newbies have rights too ya know!! makepoint.gif

Please note that due to you cutting and pasting a personal insult to me, my previous promise to stop referring to you and your Forum Vigilantes as Banner and his Bum Buddies is hereby revoked.

Joe is a *** = Joe is a ***

CI = comicinvestor = Joe = JC = joe_collector

Newbies have rights too ya know!! makepoint.gif

Please note that due to you cutting and pasting a personal insult to me, my previous promise to stop referring to you and your Forum Vigilantes as Banner and his Bum Buddies is hereby revoked.

If you must you must...and I'll be more than happy to prove you wrong again, just like I did in this thread the last time you dragged the Bum Buddy crew down into the mudhole you like to wallow in. And to steal your premature proclamation - "That victory tasted sweet" indeed!

Also, the bum buddies have been PM'ing me demanding credit for all their efforts, so please identify them by name. If it helps, people have been signing up here:

The Bum Buddy Society Official Membership List

If you must you must...

Oh I must, as those joining in OldGuy's 4th-Grade insult-fests are obviously undeserving of anything but insults in return.

Here's yet another example of me not even participating in a thread, but being the target of constant insults and slams. And you talk about me needing a target. foreheadslap.gif

Senility is a terrible thing, isn't that right, you old, warty fart?

Boy, if I'm all those things at 33, you must be in really bad shape. 27_laughing.gif

Here's yet another example of me not even participating in a thread, but being the target of constant insults and slams.

And it will never end. I will take stabs at you for the rest of the time you and I are both here. You're an insufferable [!@#%^&^] and I plan on pointing that out every chance I get so get used to it. thumbsup2.gif

And it will never end. I will take stabs at you for the rest of the time you and I are both here. You're an insufferable [!@#%^&^] and I plan on pointing that out every chance I get so get used to it. thumbsup2.gif

What's amusing is that you're extremely proud of acting like some 10-year old simpleton. Hey, I guess geeks are different than normals.

Rock on!!

What's amusing is that you're extremely proud of acting like some 10-year old simpleton. Hey, I guess geeks are different than normals.

Rock on!!

acclaim.gif

Hey, at least you know who and what you are, and revel in it, unlike so many of the two-faced, back-stabbing board members.

You I'd never turn my back on, and that's eerily comforting. grin.gif

"Forum Vigilantes"= Everyone that Hates JC = Practically Everyone But JC

Ah, another fan I see. To be hated by geeks is actually a compliment where I come from.

Geeks. Nice one. The irony of anyone spouting off about geekdom around here is brilliant. You work in Tech, right? A comic book collecting tech guy represetned by a Wolverine avatar talking about geeks. That's brilliant. You couldn't make that up.

While I'm at it, why spend so much time here then? If we're all geeks one would think you'd want to avoid us? Yet, you spend more time here than practically anyone. Makes no sense. Especially when one considers the fact that the majority of the folks around here think you are a Class A [!@#%^&^], a hypocrite and a liar.