• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

forum lingo? For some of us that want to know but are just to proud to ask!

77 posts in this topic

Especially when one considers the fact that the majority of the folks around here think you are a Class A [!@#%^&^], a hypocrite and a liar.

Wow thanks for the compliments Geeko, and I guess my appreciation of comics outweighs the moronic and low-brow insults I am forced to ensure.

Either that, or I haven't got over my old high-school habit of beating up geeks. 27_laughing.gif

HATE is a STRONG word, waste of energy too i might add. confused-smiley-013.gifforeheadslap.gif

You got me. I was letting my east coast temperament shine through. We hate everything over here. And you're right, hate probably is too strong a word. BUT, JC does present possibly the single most annoying online personality I've ever encountered, so I had to quantify it somehow.

As my wife says...."You're all geeks".... foreheadslap.gif

My wife has a t-shirt that says "I Love My Geek". She wears it everytime we go to a convention together, for some reason...

confused-smiley-013.gif

That makes her a geek by association.... blush.gif

As an add-on to my previous reply, I've got some serious work to get done over the next month, so I'll give you guys a break for 2 weeks.

Think you can all refrain from insulting me til then, as I just hate popping back in to see what's available in Marketplace, and seeing the "JC is a &^&% *@*" taunts and barbs still flying.

HATE is a STRONG word, waste of energy too i might add. confused-smiley-013.gifforeheadslap.gif

You got me. I was letting my east coast temperament shine through. We hate everything over here. And you're right, hate probably is too strong a word. BUT, JC does present possibly the single most annoying online personality I've ever encountered, so I had to quantify it somehow.

atleast JC is not colour touching and trimming books to sell on eBay as UNRESTORED. foreheadslap.gif JC is not bad in my book at all, he just has a STRONG personaility. gossip.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Especially when one considers the fact that the majority of the folks around here think you are a Class A [!@#%^&^], a hypocrite and a liar.

Wow thanks for the compliments Geeko, and I guess my appreciation of comics outweighs the moronic and low-brow insults I am forced to ensure.

Either that, or I haven't got over my old high-school habit of beating up geeks. 27_laughing.gif

Oooh scary! JC is talking about bullying he did 20 years ago in order to intimidate! Nice! A liar, a hypocrite AND an internet tough guy! Sweet! The trifecta!

sumo.gif

I've broken my own promise to ignore you by taking part in this, but to be able to cherish the humor inherent in you, a man who proclaims himself to be "hyper-intelligent," stooping to puerile intimidation tactics in the middle of a war of words makes it well worth my time.

atleast JC is not colour touching and trimming books to sell on eBay as UNRESTORED. foreheadslap.gif JC is not bad in my book at all, he just has a STRONG personaility. gossip.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What does hammer have to do with anything? I'm judging JC on his own "merits." By that logic, I could say, about Hammer, "At least he's not selling state secrets to Al Qaeda." We know that wouldn't change your opinion of him (nor should it.) JC doesn't need to be a criminal to be a complete [!@#%^&^].

This isn't a game of compare and contrast message board pariahs. Although that would be an interesting opinion poll...

No, judging by those poll results it isn't close.

that's not a fair assesment, JC is the forum bad flavour of the month. confused-smiley-013.gif if daniel dupcak/comic-keys was here posting with another SHILL ID, he'd win hands down every time. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifdevil.gifgossip.gif

Think you can all refrain from insulting me til then

No. A class A like yourself will always and forever be the butt of jokes, barbs and ridicule. You're like that kid in high school that had some kind of bladder problem and smelled like pis.s, it's just burned into the brain and will always come up in conversation from time to time. Yup, you and "pis.s boy" will always be remembered. thumbsup2.gif

im just stating how forumites are saying JC is the biggest on these boards, im saying he's not even close. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgossip.gifhi.gif

I have never had a word with JC so I'd have to concur with this statement - take a stroll over to the water cooler and you will be able to pick them out.

Hey Greggy -

Not to get off topic but how the hell do you have 14,231 posts in 491 days? That is almost a post every 48 minutes continuously between when you joined until now.

Tomega