• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Met Buffy & Strong guy @ lunch after free comic day .....

11 posts in this topic

Had a margarita and great conversation ! ...........I know , and have met Buf. , but just met SG. , and he is a great , witty guy . Just don't ever pizz him off when he's hungry , b/c he might mistake you for a tenderloin ! (inside joke ) :/:/ ...........BH

Jeff is super nice, went out of his way to drive me back from the baltimore forum dinner and then pick me up the next morning to take me to the con.

I have met both of them and they are very nice. Jeff would be best described as a little blond Hulk. lol

Jeff's Marvel value stamps sketches are super sweet. (thumbs u

Yeah , Jeff's great . Of course he had the opportunity to either meet and hang w/ me , or to go visit the Alamo . meh

He chose wisely. :baiting:

I have met both of them and they are very nice. Jeff would be best described as a little blond Hulk. lol

Yeah , Jeff's great . Of course he had the opportunity to either meet and hang w/ me , or to go visit the Alamo . meh

Well, I met everyone but you. I should have bought a lottery ticket that day. hm

Well, I met everyone but you. I should have bought a lottery ticket that day. hm

:roflmao:....Yeah , I guess luck was on your side . You slipped out just in the nick of time !... :/:/........BH

It was good to finally meet Brian. I wasn't sure a person could actually be as tan as he appeared in his pictures but, yup, he was. Looked like he just walked off the beach.

Oddly enough, at one time I talked to the folks at Universal Studios Park in Florida about being the Hulk. It seems they have a hard time keeping Hulks around b/c 1) guys who can be the Hulk usually want more money than guys who just put on a Spider-Man or Captain America costume, and 2) the green paint you put on every day doesn't breathe very well and it gets hot really quickly. Needless to say the talks didn't go much farther.

It was good to finally meet Brian. I wasn't sure a person could actually be as tan as he appeared in his pictures but, yup, he was. Looked like he just walked off the beach.

I bet you could get a tan just standing close to Brian. SunTanninSmiley.gif

I bet you could get a tan just standing close to Brian. SunTanninSmiley.gif

Uh , Do YOU Mind !! , ......there , ..........uh , .........big nose avatar !.... :/:/ .......BH ....................................Hee hee .....

Oh yeah , ......................... :makepoint: