• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New artist selling work

8 posts in this topic

Hello Society! I am Jason Yungbluth, comic artist and new member of this forum.

I have been a cartoonist my entire life and have racked up a few credits doing cartoons for Starlog, Cat Fancy, The Sun and the like. My comic strip Deep Fried has been published in alt weekly papers across the country, and in the past couple years I've been a regular cartoonist for MAD magazine. I've also done some writing for DC Comics.

I recently added a gallery to ComicArtFans.com, and I hope I can get some of you to look at it. The art is primarily from my comic book Deep Fried, a modern underground, as well as Weapon Brown, a Heavy Metal-ish parody of Peanuts set after the Apocalypse.

I'm looking for advice on how to reach people who might be interested in buying my original art, as well as attracting commissions. Any advice would be welcome, and I look forward to your replies!

Jason Yungbluth's comic art gallery

BOOM_HELLBOY.jpg

Jason, welcome to the Boards. I've been a Deep Fried fan since its inception, and have been pimping it every chance I get :grin: I got a least one fellow board member hooked on it :applause: Bought a bunch of OA from you at WW Chicago in '06 and before:

DeepFriedOATitleSplash.jpg

DeepFriedOA2.jpg

DeepFriedOA1.jpg

DeepFried34Splash.jpg

DeepFried4cover.jpg

DeepFried3cover.jpg

Angelo