• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA/ SA/ BA keys and more good stuff to come

40 posts in this topic

Well Underdog and I are helping someone sell off a longtime collection of books. There literally must be at least 30-50 long boxes of GA/SA/BA books. This is just a meager start, some I have scans for right now and some will be added later. If these sales go well, we will be entrusted with more and more stuff. We are only doing this to help the person out and a few books for the effort.

We will be open to offers but the :takeit: rules of course. PM if for some reason you think I am nuts on the price :insane:

Shipping will be priority mail w/confirmation. We are going thru some of the higher dollar stuff first with lesser stuff coming later. We are doing this as we can so if you are REALLY interested in a BC scan, we can get those to you. Descriptions of the flaws as I see them are included. Please ask any questions.

First up is ACTION #285

It has spine ticks, spine edge wear, one small hard to see spot on underarm of supergirl, tanning to edge of pages disributor spray on top/bottom of pages. $60

th_action285.jpg

Next up Daring Mystery Comics #7

It has spine problems, dirty b/c, 3" tear on b/c, couple of pages with 3" tear, some pencil tracing on a couple pages, spine stresses, lrc minor piece missing, llc f/c and several pages minor piece missing, creasing front cover, INTRO of 5 characters. $1000

th_dmc7.jpg

IRON MAN/SUB-MARINER #1

Cover glossy, several spine ticks, top of pages tanning otherwise o/w, very minor impressions/line on cover (printing?), nice b/c $90 SOLD

th_im1.jpg

TALES OF SUSPENSE #40

Tears on cover at staples, minor 1/4" tear on top bc, bc otherwise very nice, subscription type crease on front but very slight, spine stress, couple small hard to see spots on fc, ow pages, 2nd appearance IRON MAN $325

th_tos40f.jpg

TALES TO ASTONISH #27 (1st Ant Man)

worst defect is a 1 inch long cut thru all pages/covers (right above bottom staple, some cover gloss still present, spine wear,creases to front cover, corners relatively sharp, dirt b/c, cream pages, probably would grade better except for the cut/tear) $700

th_tta27.jpg

WITCHCRAFT #5

Minor musty smell, small piece missing lrfc, glossy cover, small tears around lower staple, edges of pages dirt, spine stress, minor bc dirt, pages ow to cream, first page minor stain. BEAUTIFUL COVER in my opinion. $185 SOLD

th_witchcraft5.jpg

other things to come (be patient) are

Avengers 1-10

Green Lantern 76

Giant Size X-men 1

Fantastic Four 4

Incredible Hulk 3, 6

Congo Bill 6

plus lots more as the weeks progress

There is also an original Kirby Art piece (plus other OA) that Kirby signed, but I can't remember the particulars.

This is an unbelievable collection. I could literally spend the rest of my life grading and posting it all. Like a kid in a candy store I was!!

WITCHCRAFT #5

Minor musty smell, small piece missing lrfc, glossy cover, small tears around lower staple, edges of pages dirt, spine stress, minor bc dirt, pages ow to cream, first page minor stain. BEAUTIFUL COVER in my opinion. $185

th_witchcraft5.jpg

:takeit:

WITCHCRAFT #5

Minor musty smell, small piece missing lrfc, glossy cover, small tears around lower staple, edges of pages dirt, spine stress, minor bc dirt, pages ow to cream, first page minor stain. BEAUTIFUL COVER in my opinion. $185

th_witchcraft5.jpg

(thumbs u

trying to continue some

Avengers #1;

has the following problems I noted

Spine stress, very little marvel chipping to fc, upper right fc has crease and larger chip missing, lrfc minor crease, very small 2 chips out of spine, inside fc has tanned and unusually uneven, bc is a little dirty and looks like a light 1" water stain by spine almost halfway up. pages are ow to cream. Nice presenting book.

Asking $700

avengers1.jpg

Next up

Avengers #2

Not as pretty as the #1

Defects are major spine roll, staple tears, spine stress, discoloring upper rfc, water stain on right fc and lower fc, bc dirty with minor chips, 1/4 inch tear at right fc, pages o/w but chipping at edges. Asking $125

avengers2.jpg

Now for Avengers #3 (last one for the night, more tomorrow)

With the following issues noted,

Some spine roll, spine stresses, o/w pages, nice presenting cover, bc slightly dirty, couple of minor wrinkles noted in cover (one at subbys neck, another below the yellow arrow). Overall a nice book in my opinion. Asking $220

avengers3.jpg

Final book for the night

Hulk #3

Description of defects shows spine roll, staple tears, cover a little dirty, stress marks on f/c at urc and lrc, minor fading to cover?, pages o/w to cream, b/c dirty with a couple of stains. 1st Appearance Ringmaster. Asking $300

hulk3.jpg

Well Underdog and I are helping someone sell off a longtime collection of books. There literally must be at least 30-50 long boxes of GA/SA/BA books. This is just a meager start, some I have scans for right now and some will be added later. If these sales go well, we will be entrusted with more and more stuff. We are only doing this to help the person out and a few books for the effort.

We will be open to offers but the :takeit: rules of course. PM if for some reason you think I am nuts on the price :insane:

Shipping will be priority mail w/confirmation. We are going thru some of the higher dollar stuff first with lesser stuff coming later. We are doing this as we can so if you are REALLY interested in a BC scan, we can get those to you. Descriptions of the flaws as I see them are included. Please ask any questions.

First up is ACTION #285

It has spine ticks, spine edge wear, one small hard to see spot on underarm of supergirl, tanning to edge of pages disributor spray on top/bottom of pages. $60

th_action285.jpg

Next up Daring Mystery Comics #7

It has spine problems, dirty b/c, 3" tear on b/c, couple of pages with 3" tear, some pencil tracing on a couple pages, spine stresses, lrc minor piece missing, llc f/c and several pages minor piece missing, creasing front cover, INTRO of 5 characters. $1000

th_dmc7.jpg

IRON MAN/SUB-MARINER #1

Cover glossy, several spine ticks, top of pages tanning otherwise o/w, very minor impressions/line on cover (printing?), nice b/c $90

th_im1.jpg

TALES OF SUSPENSE #40

Tears on cover at staples, minor 1/4" tear on top bc, bc otherwise very nice, subscription type crease on front but very slight, spine stress, couple small hard to see spots on fc, ow pages, 2nd appearance IRON MAN $325

th_tos40f.jpg

TALES TO ASTONISH #27 (1st Ant Man)

worst defect is a 1 inch long cut thru all pages/covers (right above bottom staple, some cover gloss still present, spine wear,creases to front cover, corners relatively sharp, dirt b/c, cream pages, probably would grade better except for the cut/tear) $700

th_tta27.jpg

WITCHCRAFT #5

th_witchcraft5.jpg

other things to come (be patient) are

Avengers 1-10

Green Lantern 76

Giant Size X-men 1

Fantastic Four 4

Incredible Hulk 3, 6

Congo Bill 6

plus lots more as the weeks progress

IMSM

CAL