• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When's BUG get back?!?!

72 posts in this topic

Don't have to...the truth is the truth! acclaim.gif

Bug is the "The Truth"? 893whatthe.gif

You can't handle the truth. BTW...Bug said that he hates you all! 893whatthe.gif

You can't handle the truth. BTW...Bug said that he hates you all! 893whatthe.gif

talkingaboutbox.gif

I could not resist properly modifying that dialogue box.

[!@#%^&^].jpg

Yeah, that's a classic all right. foreheadslap.gif

I cannot BELIEVE this software censored the d-u-m-b-a-s-s.jpg FILENAME in a URL?????? Is this person insane or do they just have no life at all?

So here it is again renamed dumbmule, after the dumbmule who created this ridiculous filter!

dumbmule.jpg

AND it previewed properly too! Dumbmule!

talkingaboutbox.gif

[!@#%^&^].jpg

I cannot BELIEVE this software censored the d-u-m-b-a-s-s.jpg FILENAME in a URL?????? Is this person insane or do they just have no life at all?

So here it is again renamed dumbmule, after the dumbmule who created this ridiculous filter!

dumbmule.jpg

You need to settle down. I'd mercilessly slaughter you at The Game for the umpteenth time, but my legs are sore from all the victory dancing.

talkingaboutbox.gif

[!@#%^&^].jpg

dumbmule.jpg

You need to settle down. I'd mercilessly slaughter you at The Game for the umpteenth time, but my legs are sore from all the victory dancing.

Err - I believe I whipped your hiney with my lev 2 was it?

talkingaboutbox.gif

[!@#%^&^].jpg

dumbmule.jpg

Err - I believe I whipped your hiney with my lev 2 was it?

Err - I believe I had a stroke during that match... and then, during the long and painful recovery, I found the will to decimate your ranks and slaughterize you as only I can. cool.gif

Err - I believe I had a stroke during that match... and then, during the long and painful recovery, I found the will to decimate your ranks and slaughterize you as only I can

mmmmhmmmmm...don't see you denying it! smirk.gif

Yes, I lost to you once... but what about the other 14,000,000,000,000 times? smirk.gifsmirk.gif

Err - I believe I had a stroke during that match... and then, during the long and painful recovery, I found the will to decimate your ranks and slaughterize you as only I can

Yes, I lost to you once... but what about the other 14,000,000,000,000 times? smirk.gifsmirk.gif

Hmmm - I don;t know -ask the other 13,999,99something people you played tongue.gif

Hmmm - I don;t know -ask the other 13,999,99something people you played tongue.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif