• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When's BUG get back?!?!

72 posts in this topic

[quote

BTW...your name is spelled wrong... makepoint.gif

Actually, that's intentional. It's a character name I used on an online RPG and at a website for the same game. It kinda stuck and I've used it on at least a 1/2 dozen other forums.

Pretty much every variation of Death was already being used, so I switched the e and a, to sorta give it and "old english" look.

to sorta give it and "old english" look.

Actually it has the "wrong english" look... foreheadslap.gif

Then maybe you should brush up on your english? Learn both more about the language and it's history.

Quite a bit of the "older" written forms of english had the letters ea in quite a few words reversed. Whether that was the correct spelling back then or just a lot of people misspelling words, I have no idea.

And really couldn't care less. My user name makes as much or as little sense as most of the other names I've seen on this board and 100 others, including your own. foreheadslap.gif

I flunked English in skool...and I ain't abouts ta brush up on it now....and my name makes perfect sense....if you only knew... 893naughty-thumb.gif

"Me fail english? That's umpossible."

ralphwiggum2.gif

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Intern, by cod, you're a helluva guy!

And seriously, what kind of "Grade 'A' insufficiently_thoughtful_person" misspells their forum name on PURPOSE? 27_laughing.gif