• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 2 Villain....

67 posts in this topic

It's got to be the Mandarin without a doubt
Its gonna be the bald Arab guy.

Agreed , it's the bald Arab guy ! , ..and remember , they have reconstructed the original IM suit , as well . So , who would he be if HE donned this armor ?.....Bh

Crimson Dynamo ?

Obadiah stole the original suit as the prototype for the Iron Monger suit.

Mandarin already confirmed according to an article i saw. Funny considering Favreau said he considered the character dated.

Sadly Iron Man has a very weak rouges gallery and there isn't much they can do about that. They could have probably borrowed villains from other characters but their next 6 movies are all within the Avengers universe (Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, Avengers and Ant-Man). Therefore there aren't really enough to go round and with Fox owning the rights to people like Doctor Doom and Kingpin it narrows it down even further.

I would imagine they would be saving Ultron for Avengers. A few that came to mind are Titanium Man, Fin Fang Foom, M.O.D.O.K, Grey Gargoyle and Crimson Dynamo but their all really B-List. They could use AIM i guess, a terrorist group of scientists.

It's got to be the Mandarin without a doubt
Its gonna be the bald Arab guy.

Agreed , it's the bald Arab guy ! , ..and remember , they have reconstructed the original IM suit , as well . So , who would he be if HE donned this armor ?.....Bh

Crimson Dynamo ?

Obadiah stole the original suit as the prototype for the Iron Monger suit.

Ahh ! , I see , .......I don't read alot of IM . ....However , I find myself more attracted to my TOS and N. Fury's .... hmhm........BH

I wonder if there is a fear by the studios of the Mandarin in his traditional form, ie Asian? Would they be afraid of insulting a possible market for the movie? If he was Chinese, would the Chinese government get in a huff like they did with the toy companies?

I assumed the bald, arab-guy was killed by Obidiah's men.

I wonder if there is a fear by the studios of the Mandarin in his traditional form, ie Asian? Would they be afraid of insulting a possible market for the movie? If he was Chinese, would the Chinese government get in a huff like they did with the toy companies?

No , he wasn't killed , ..but pretty much everyone else was . It did seem to make a point of showing him quite sinister , quite often , but he was never really central to all the action .... (shrug)(shrug) ....BH

No , he wasn't killed , ..but pretty much everyone else was . It did seem to make a point of showing him quite sinister , quite often , but he was never really central to all the action .... (shrug)(shrug) ....BH

He'll definitely be back.

R.