• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Marvel Bronze - ASM & Werewolf by Night

50 posts in this topic

I would think that if someone was selling a CGC graded book they'd say so. Especially someone like Transplant.

Quoting GPA prices may seem unusual for some but more often than not you will find that high grade raw books will fetch GPA type values (ie multiples of guide) so I see no problem in quoting GPA if the books are accurately graded. It seems that GPA has become the newstandard over the old 2 X or 3 X guide for a book.

I have no problem with it.

Edit: OK, I see Mike just answered. In any case these books if accurately graded are a good price as they are below GPA and take into account slabbing fees if someone wanted to go that route.

R.

I'm going to respond to this view in the Discussion thread to not derail this one...

Jim

I'll listen to offers if people think my prices are high.

It's nothing to do with your prices, I just found it unusual you'd use CGC GPA pricing for raw books - and BTW, many people have sold CGC books using raw scans, so it's not unprecedented.

so what are you complaining for?

As you constantly follow me from thread to thread like an old blind dog, I think I'll put in an official trolling complaint with Arch, and at least you'll be on watch. ^^

I've only done it once before, with Deathlok, but you're seriously entering his psychopathic territory.

As you constantly follow me from thread to thread like an old blind dog, I think I'll put in an official trolling complaint with Arch, and at least you'll be on watch. ^^

I've only done it once before, with Deathlok, but you're seriously entering his psychopathic territory.

I've never had this level of derailing before. You guys must really like me. :cloud9:

I've never had this level of derailing before.

Sorry - I ask a simple question, and nicely too, and all I get are the usual mindless trolls.

What can you do? (shrug)

I've never had this level of derailing before. You guys must really like me. :cloud9:
No, not really. It's just a slow morning. :insane:

Shipping $6 up to 2 books and $9 for 3 or more. Int'l shipping is exact cost. Paypal/MO accepted. Full refund less shipping if unsatisfied within 7 days. Larger scans available, just PM me.

First up

Amazing Spider-Man #127 9.4

tiny ncb corner crease urfc; some light ncb stress lines on spine.

Last GPA was $150. Offered for $95.

ASM127fc94.jpg

ASM127bc94.jpg

:takeit:

Shipping $6 up to 2 books and $9 for 3 or more. Int'l shipping is exact cost. Paypal/MO accepted. Full refund less shipping if unsatisfied within 7 days. Larger scans available, just PM me.

First up

Amazing Spider-Man #127 9.4

tiny ncb corner crease urfc; some light ncb stress lines on spine.

Last GPA was $150. Offered for $95.

^^

I'm not trollin' ya monkey boy (so stop fantasizing).

I just so happen to be where you are in an ASM post...

:P

ASM #132 9.2

GPA Avg is $48. My price $35.

ASM132fc92.jpg

ASM132bc92.jpg

just to show that most of the craap i say on these boards you can take with a grain of salt.

if still available

ASM #132 9.2

just to show that most of the craap i say on these boards you can take with a grain of salt.

if still available

My salt shaker's already empty but I'll take your money. :foryou::banana:

ASM #132 9.2

ASM132fc92.jpg

ASM132bc92.jpg

if still available

Nice pick-up--GPA citation or not...