• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB...Doom Patrol...

23 posts in this topic

For you to even ask if I would sell a book to you after acting like a total jack- towards me shows just how dopey you are. Now you be a good boy and go play in the road and take your CVS beanie collection with you.

Hey man, don't be angry at Rick, everyone acts like a jack- towards you... confused-smiley-013.gif

I guess that means I can't buy that nm Dazzler #3 from you that I was itching to get?

Too late...it's gone and my Dazzler collection is dwindling fast, but there are a few left so PM me your Dazzler want list and I'll get back to you asap. And didn't you hear about the Dazzler movie!?!? You can get all the juicy details here.

Oh yeah, how much for the MGA 81?? confused-smiley-013.gif

For you to even ask if I would sell a book to you after acting like a total jack- towards me shows just how dopey you are. Now you be a good boy and go play in the road and take your CVS beanie collection with you.

So what exactly was your point in posting the pics of those books???...Do you think that I am so hard up for them that If you waved them in my face I would be jealous....

It's quite obvious that you're the little boy here...and don't knock those beanies dillweed....I don't collect 'em...I just sell 'em....when I can get $10 on an item that I only paid 75 cents for I'll be glad to sell them all day long....

So what exactly was your point in posting the pics of those books???...Do you think that I am so hard up for them that If you waved them in my face I would be jealous....

It's quite obvious that you're the little boy here...and don't knock those beanies dillweed....I don't collect 'em...I just sell 'em....when I can get $10 on an item that I only paid 75 cents for I'll be glad to sell them all day long....

Just a friendly busting of your balls, that's all... so relax before you have a heart attack. Good luck on your beanie endeavors!! Only $10? Why don't you slab them first???

I guess that means I can't buy that nm Dazzler #3 from you that I was itching to get?

Too late...it's gone and my Dazzler collection is dwindling fast, but there are a few left so PM me your Dazzler want list and I'll get back to you asap. And didn't you hear about the Dazzler movie!?!? You can get all the juicy details here.

Oh yeah, how much for the MGA 81?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Still working on my high grade Human Fly run. Once I get those babies out of the way. I'm all about Dazzler. How much for the 81? What grade is it? Just some light soiling along the spine (needs Wonder Bread), no breaks and four sharp corners....

Yep, the 81 looks nice! You better wrap up that HF collection soon and start gathering up those Dazzlers, I heard it from a reputable source that the back-issue comic book market is about to heat back up...big time... gossip.gif