• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clink please improve your email usability - linked images

6 posts in this topic

Hopefully I'm not asking too much of the Clink folks, but if possible, could you pretty please, with sugar on top, link the product images in your auction emails directly to their corresponding auction page? You'd have happier customers :)

BTW, I checked the email source and see no present so I don't think it's an issue w/ my mail client.

Sorry if this "mini-rant" has been posted before. :foryou:

Okay, crazy question I'm sure, but how come you're asking them to do this here rather than contacting them directly via email, phone or PM? (shrug)

Have you seen their response time to board requests? :) Outta sight!

The dudes a ComicLink are awesome. I agree with Dale Roberts, they are THE #1 AUCTION HOUSE. When you call them up that treat with a lot of respect whether you are buying a Action 1 or a Spawn 1. I will continue to buisness with them. (thumbs u (thumbs u

Really? How many Action 1 have you bought from them?

:insane:

The dudes a ComicLink are awesome. I agree with Dale Roberts, they are THE #1 AUCTION HOUSE. When you call them up that treat with a lot of respect whether you are buying a Action 1 or a Spawn 1. I will continue to buisness with them. (thumbs u (thumbs u

Really? How many Action 1 have you bought from them?

:insane:

He's hoarding ;)