• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc

380 posts in this topic

HULK 210 VF- $3.00 Exciting guest stars including; Dr. Druid, Doc Samson, Maha Yogi, and Mongu II. Kurt Busiek letter to the editor.

hulk210.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD!

:golfclap: Thanks again!!!!!!! :golfclap:

SGT. FURY 25 VG-, small stain on back cover $5.00 Yes, this is the comic with the upbeat message "Every Man My Enemy". Red Skull appearance.

sgtfury25.jpg

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES 17 G/VG $3.00 Contains a new Black Knight story and reprints Human Torch story from Men's Adventures 28, Sub-Mariner from Sub-Mariner Comics 38 and the All Winners Squad from All-Winners Comics 21.

marvsup17.jpg

:takeit: at 10% off

SGT. FURY 25 VG-, small stain on back cover $5.00 Yes, this is the comic with the upbeat message "Every Man My Enemy". Red Skull appearance.

sgtfury25.jpg

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES 17 G/VG $3.00 Contains a new Black Knight story and reprints Human Torch story from Men's Adventures 28, Sub-Mariner from Sub-Mariner Comics 38 and the All Winners Squad from All-Winners Comics 21.

marvsup17.jpg

SOLD!

:headbang: Thank you Connor! :headbang:

sgtfury25.jpg

marvsup17.jpg

SOLD!

:headbang: Thank you Connor! :headbang:

I promise a speedy payment this time.

WORLD'S FINEST 166 about Good, slice on back cover and last, non story page. Both stories complete and undamaged Free with any purchase Joker cover and story.

wf166.jpg

:takeit: Unless someone else already called it.

WORLD'S FINEST 166 about Good, slice on back cover and last, non story page. Both stories complete and undamaged Free with any purchase Joker cover and story.

wf166.jpg

Nice pick-up; the price is right. :kidaround:

wf166.jpg

:acclaim: My reward for looking over the books in the thread. Except while I was doing that, a book I really really wanted was sold cheap in another FS thread. :frustrated:

wf166.jpg

:acclaim: My reward for looking over the books in the thread. Except while I was doing that, a book I really really wanted was sold cheap in another FS thread. :frustrated:

That Outlaw Kid #10? If so, I was thinking of pulling the trigger and meditated too long; then along came Bh and he went in for the kill. :tonofbricks:

wf166.jpg

That Outlaw Kid #10? If so, I was thinking of pulling the trigger and meditated too long; then along came Bh and he went in for the kill. :tonofbricks:

Yep. There was a discussion about it last night and it sparked my interest again. Especially like the mentioning of SPidey.

wf166.jpg

Yep. There was a discussion about it last night and it sparked my interest again. Especially like the mentioning of SPidey.

I was unaware of it until that discussion. Spidey's influence knows no bounds. :headbang:

It's all yours, it's a fun story - and of course the price is right ;)