• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Savage Sword of Conan, Sub-Mariner, X-Men & Plenty of others :)

23 posts in this topic

All the typical rules apply - 1st :takeit: wins over a PM asking for free shipping. I'm open to bulk offers but the prices listed are about 10% under what I think I can get from e-bay. $5 shipping for first comic and then only $0.25 for each extra issue. Thanks for looking.

Savage Sword of Conan #75 - NM - $7

SavageSword75.jpg

I have about 8 other sub-mariners and about 40 Savage Sword of Conan with about half in mid-grade and rest are high grade issues. Other than a bunch of nice covers - anyone interested??

A brand new HP 7410 All-In-One Printer that is new and recently refurbished by HP. I am selling this unit (that still has the factory tape and retails for over $500) for $250. I am including a printer cable and an extra print carteriages. Great for home or a small business. Shipping will be $15 via UPS and is still in a HP box.

th_IMG_1088.jpg

th_IMG_1087.jpg

th_IMG_1086.jpg

th_IMG_1085.jpg

A brand new HP 7410 All-In-One Printer that is new and recently refurbished by HP. I am selling this unit (that still has the factory tape and retails for over $500) for $250. I am including a printer cable and an extra print carteriages. Great for home or a small business. Shipping will be $15 via UPS and is still in a HP box.

th_IMG_1088.jpg

th_IMG_1087.jpg

th_IMG_1086.jpg

th_IMG_1085.jpg

So its NM- ? :baiting:

th_IMG_1088.jpg

th_IMG_1087.jpg

th_IMG_1086.jpg

th_IMG_1085.jpg

So its NM- ? :baiting:

Is the tape restoration??

Ok, I'll call it a night but I do have a bunch more Savage Sword of Conan from #20 - #200 in a variety of grades. Let me know if you need one and I will check the stack.

I'll post the X-Men issues tomorrow. I assume that is what 80 out of 87 views are looking for:)

Does it do slabs well? Is it legal size?

R.

Does it do slabs well? Is it legal size?

R.

Not sure,but I believe blowupthemoon uses the same machine here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2233823&page=1&fpart=73