• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Savage Sword of Conan, Sub-Mariner, X-Men & Plenty of others :)

23 posts in this topic

A brand new HP 7410 All-In-One Printer that is new and recently refurbished by HP. I am selling this unit (that still has the factory tape and retails for over $500) for $250. I am including a printer cable and an extra print carteriages. Great for home or a small business. Shipping will be $15 via UPS and is still in a HP box.

Does it do slabs well? Is it legal size?

R.

Per the HP website, the scanning size is: 8.5 x 14 in. Hope this helps.

Third page already?? The printer does scan slabs and is probably being used by other collectors. Thanks for the questions.

1 PM about the Conan issues (no response yet) but nothing anout some of these other classic issues. I'll try to put some more up tonight to help reduce the cost of shipping per book.

Hey before it gets to the third page - I'll post all these books (and printer) on e-bay this week. Send me a Pm if your looking for a Savage Sword of Conan issue or any comic listed.

Thanks for looking!