• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Daredevil 1, 7, 8, 9, 10, 38 (DOOM!)

12 posts in this topic

Here are some early DD's I have for sale. Satisfaction guaranteed, Paypal/checks/MO's accepted. PM me with questions!

Daredevil 1 VG $220.00 Origin/1st Daredevil

Good looking copy has nice color and off-white pages. General spine, edge and corner wear, a corner crease bottom right, and a couple 1/8" to 1/4" edge creases back cover make this a VG. Unfortunately, it also has light color touch to the front cover (no bleedthrough to the interior). Cover and all pages firmly attached.

Daredevil 7 VG $40.00 Sub-mariner cover/app, 1st Red Costume

Well-centered copy is glossy with a vibrant deep blue/purple cover and nice off-white to white pages. Defects include spine wear and a few various corner/edge creases.

Daredevil 8 VF $75.00

Flat, tight copy with great color, plenty of cover gloss, and off-white to white pages. Defects include a couple faint spine stresses, a 1/8" corner crease/ding bottom right corner, and a couple small tears at the top edge of three interior pages. Date stamp front cover and a slight mis-cut.

Daredevil 9 F $28.00

Pretty copy is super glossy with great color and off-white to white pages. Small chip out right edge, a faint water spot at the top of the cover, and a big corner crease bottom right keep this book from higher grade.

Daredevil 10 VF $68.00

This book is flat and tight, with a smooth cover that's bright and glossy with great color! A light impact ding/corner crease bottom right corner and a bit of flaking along the top edge of the front cover above the comics code keep this book from higher grade. Off-white pages.

Daredevil 38 NM- $35.00 Classic Dr. Doom cover

Killer copy is nice and glossy with great color and off-white to white pages. A slight vertical bend/almost a crease along the right edge keeps it from NM.

dd38.jpg

Got any 9.0 or better FFs? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Here's my oldest FF that might be 9.0 or above...bit of wear at the tip of the spine, light 1/8" bend/crease top right, and a bit of stress along the top edge of the cover where it overhangs the interior. Whatcha think? (This book is not for sale.)

ff11.jpg

Can't really tell, 8.5/9.0 is probably about right, 9.0 is pushing it on that kind of URC crease with the other minor wear, although I can't see how light or heavy that URC crease is so I could be wrong.