• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THANKS POV( re: MY PRIZE )

7 posts in this topic

You got it fast! I confess to not havng mailed it out until a while later due to my own fumble-fingeredness!

thumbsup2.gif

I was going to start a thread about my "MISSING BOOK" when I got home from work today......but the book was already here.

Thanks again POV flowerred.gif

I was going to start a thread about my "MISSING BOOK" when I got home from work today......but the book was already here.

Why don't you just start the thread anyway. You usually don't need a reason. grin.giftongue.gif

Why don't you just start the thread anyway. You usually don't need a reason. grin.giftongue.gif

Hmm..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hmm..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

devil.gif