• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

:acclaim: ok i am awake again

:makepoint: ....now your not !!

:grin:

:insane: thanks for that....now I feel much better! :acclaim:

grinder - have you been to bed yet or did that game suck you in for an all-nighter and then some? (tsk) I told you those games are e-v-i-l :devil:

grinder - have you been to bed yet or did that game suck you in for an all-nighter and then some? (tsk) I told you those games are e-v-i-l :devil:

I went to bed around 3 :whistle:

Man ! , ..You two hang around this place as it were a corner pub ................... :whistle:

hm...where's Cloudofwit when you need him ? ...

Man ! , ..You two hang around this place as if it were a corner pub ................... :whistle:

hm ...where's Cloudofwit when you need him ? ...

:gossip: ...immersed in fixing his Internet connection / scanner / printer / personal problems ...... :whistle:

Man ! , ..You two hang around this place as if it were a corner pub ................... :whistle:

hm ...where's Cloudofwit when you need him ? ...

:gossip: ...immersed in fixing his Internet connection / scanner / printer / personal problems ...... :whistle:

I sent him a pm to come join the party, but (shrug)