• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

I am definitely gonna try to make Chicago next year :banana:

I'm scared to fly ....................... :(

Drive around the mall a few times the Saturday before Christmas. This cures all fear.

:acclaim: Good morn....afternoon!

I hate to fly, but I'm not really too scared of it. I've been thinking about hitting a con in the east sometime soon, so my little one-hour flights to Seattle are going to seem like no big deal when I get around to going east.

Count and comicgrinder, if you guys were to guess, what do you think your percentage of posts are graemlins only?

Andy :eek::mad::cool::):(:blush::D:/:grin:;):cry::sick::whistle::Prantrant:blahblah::o(worship):signofftopic:hm(tsk):censored:lol:insane::shy::makepoint::sumo::kidaround::acclaim::cloud9::signfunny::applause::wishluck::tonofbricks::sorry::gossip:(shrug) (thumbs u :devil::angel::foryou::news:zzz:boo::flamed:doh!:hi::popcorn::juggle::headbang::frustrated::screwy::bump::roflmao::takeit::baiting::pullhair:meh2c:golfclap::luhv: <3 :whatev::jokealert:(::busy::banana:^^

(shrug)

that is really cool, though!