• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

zzz (In one hour Count will be hassling me about sleeping....I know.)

Ahem ! , ..What exactly is "Designer Toast" , BTW ?

Speaking of , What is Grinding ? :gossip:..they did too much blow and are grinding their teeth .... (shrug)

And , what's an "apparant" grown-ups infatuation with Sesame street and muppets ?

Also , what the Hee&*#%LL is a "Bqhkoyama" ?

:gossip:...sincere apologise's for using more words than gramlins on this thread

.... :whistle:

Believe it or not, I can't sleep

Do you have any 775 mylites 2 in stock yet (I think that's the modern size)? I need to place an order. The standard size I bought makes my comics look all out of whack.

Brian

They will be in stock next week. We are getting an order in.

Are the SA one's coming in as well ? Or was that this week that they came in ?

B~

The 775M2's are the silver ones. They are called Silver/Golden. They will all be coming in next week without a doubt.

Jeff

zzz (In one hour Count will be hassling me about sleeping....I know.)

Ahem ! , ..What exactly is "Designer Toast" , BTW ?

Speaking of , What is Grinding ? :gossip:..they did too much blow and are grinding their teeth .... (shrug)

And , what's an "apparant" grown-ups infatuation with Sesame street and muppets ?

Also , what the Hee&*#%LL is a "Bqhkoyama" ?

:gossip:...sincere apologise's for using more words than gramlins on this thread

.... :whistle:

WORDS :censored:

:sumo:

Grinding is like hustlin' workin'..

Old fart.

Too much blow. Man sayin stuff like that.. People will think you are a plain clothes fool.

Old fart.

Too much blow. Man sayin stuff like that.. People will think you are a plain clothes fool.

:flamed: BURN!!!!
:acclaim:

Old fart.

:flamed: BURN!!!!
:acclaim:

:gossip:.......Guess I better just stick to gramlin's ................... :whistle: