• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

Ahhhh.....finally home after regular work day.....then zip over to Market of choice for some select beers, which included 2 bottles of Old Rasputin from North Coast Brewery.....a bottle of Raspberry Ale from Marin....and a bottle of Raspberry Brown from.....somebody or other.....then over to the mens meeting at Dan's house for chips, salsa, bean dip and various beers, good discussion about spiritual matters and whatever comes up.......then some guitar music and a song......and then home again. Now I get to read you people.......what could be better than that??? :grin:

Been working (went through about 300 comics tonight), but heading to bed soon...........

Steve, how goes the new career and how do like selling on this board?

It's going good, but it's a bit over the top crazy. Too much work and not enough time to do it in. Feels like when I first started at CGC, but without the extra people to help me. I remember it was sooooo busy, I would not go home from the office, but sleep on the couch in the lobby from 2am to 6:30 am many week night and weekends. At least now, I just walk down stairs and crawl into bed :cloud9:

I find selling on the boards is up and down, but I like to offer much of my stuff here first as I make new friends by doing so and they get 1st crack at stuff fresh to the market. Some of my old friends get 1st crack by Pm, but I have known most of those people for years. It's all about keeping our crowd together, new and old (thumbs u

Ahhhh.....finally home after regular work day.....then zip over to Market of choice for some select beers, which included 2 bottles of Old Rasputin from North Coast Brewery.....

Market of Choice? Where in Oregon are you?

Ahhhh.....finally home after regular work day.....then zip over to Market of choice for some select beers, which included 2 bottles of Old Rasputin from North Coast Brewery.....a bottle of Raspberry Ale from Marin....and a bottle of Raspberry Brown from.....somebody or other.....then over to the mens meeting at Dan's house for chips, salsa, bean dip and various beers, good discussion about spiritual matters and whatever comes up.......then some guitar music and a song......and then home again. Now I get to read you people.......what could be better than that??? :grin:

I'm still here!! :devil: I'm never gonna forget that p.m. (:

Ahhhh.....finally home after regular work day.....then zip over to Market of choice for some select beers, which included 2 bottles of Old Rasputin from North Coast Brewery.....

Market of Choice? Where in Oregon are you?

Right in the middle. Eugene / Springfield....and I'm in Springfield, the city "WITH" a hospital !!! (thumbs u