• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

Well I can see this thread has gone to pot :P

Grinding is like hustlin' workin'..

Old fart.

Too much blow. Man sayin stuff like that.. People will think you are a plain clothes fool.

:flamed: BURN!!!!
:acclaim:
WTTB, Pat

guys, I'm not much for public anouncements, and I thought I'd use the less well known off topic thread, than start a new one, but:

My dad is having a quadruple bypass tommorrow. I will be leaving in the next few hours to make the trip and spend the night with him and be at his surgery tommorrow. If you pray, pray. If you lend positive thoughts, lend positive thoughts. If you channel mu, by all means, channel mu.

I'm just trying to get thru the day. Tommorrow will be easier. Yesterday and today have been tough.

thanks.

Hey guys I just off the phone with Nate,

He says surgery went fine and dad is in recovery. He should be home in a couple days. He wants me to thank everyone for their prayers and support through this with him. He'll be back home later tonight.

Gerald

WTTB, gschilljr

HULK4120272025955FC.jpg

HULK4120272025955BC.jpg

Welcome to the boards. This should actually go in the "Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?" section. You'll get good responses in there.

Shark

WTTB, Shark