• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness in May, Sweet 16!

134 posts in this topic

I could be wrong but I thought I had two off by .2 = 30 points, one that was 1.0 off = 35 so far, and one that was spot on. = 55 points.

:pullhair: :pullhair: You're right. I had you down for an 8.0 on the Defenders 1 and in checking your PM I see you said 8.5. So the appeals board is going to have to award the victory to Cap Freak doh! That 3 point shot did beat the buzzer afterall.

Oh the humanity :tonofbricks:

Hey...one more win and I'll be at .500... :insane:

Yo, divad...one more win each and it's showdown time... :sumo::hi:

Clearly, we're the teams with the superior defenses . . . :insane::baiting:

I could be wrong but I thought I had two off by .2 = 30 points, one that was 1.0 off = 35 so far, and one that was spot on. = 55 points.

:pullhair: :pullhair: You're right. I had you down for an 8.0 on the Defenders 1 and in checking your PM I see you said 8.5. So the appeals board is going to have to award the victory to Cap Freak doh! That 3 point shot did beat the buzzer afterall.

Don't sweat it man...these things are tough and you're doing a GREAT job! Everybody understands that there may be recorded mistakes...it'll be a little easier now as we're down to the Elite 8...if anybody gives you ...LMK and I'll add a Columbian Necktie to the prize list... :devil:

I didn't mean to put you in an ackward spot. When I lose, I will definitely help you keep score or whatever is needed

I don't know if you already covered it, but is the picking order based on Standings and then Win-Lose record?

i.e.

Me and trmoore lose next round and you do the prizes at the end, would the person with a better W-L record pick first?

I don't know if you already covered it, but is the picking order based on Standings and then Win-Lose record?

i.e.

Me and trmoore lose next round and you do the prizes at the end, would the person with a better W-L record pick first?

I like your thinking. At least the trmoore54 part. :whistle:

ARGHH!! Lost by 18! Oh well atleast now I can get back to what I was doing sun-097.gif

Oh by the way Canickus I think I hear that freight train (tmoore 54) coming in.Please do not stand on the trackswilly_nilly.giftrain-045.gif

I am playing the Documentary of the 1980 olympic hockey game with the Russians just to get me in the mood.

Sorry, gotta go. Al Michaels is talking to me.

:grin:

i.e.

I hadn't thought that one through yet.

I WAS thinking the winner would get a trophy with their name engraved on it, and he/she will take it with them eveywhere they go for a year, until next years winner gets their name engraved on it .........just think of all the interviews and publicity. :acclaim:

i.e.

I WAS thinking the winner would get a trophy with their name engraved on it, and he/she will take it with them eveywhere they go for a year, until next years winner gets their name engraved on it .........just think of all the interviews and publicity. :acclaim:

Lord Nostalgic Attic's Cup...

i.e.

Lord Nostalgic Attic's Cup...

The Attic Slab? (worship) (worship)

i.e.

If you're thinkin' about prizes instead of pure grandeur . . . then you've already got one foot out the door. :sumo:

i.e.

If you're thinkin' about prizes instead of pure grandeur . . . then you've already got one foot out the door. :sumo:

I don't need no stinking prizes! :devil:

i.e.

I don't need no stinking prizes! :devil:

That's cool :baiting: