• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

W.W. Chicago dealers...

8 posts in this topic

I will be setting up with Gary at the "MOONDOG'S" booth (thumbs u . Along with each of our own inventories, I might have some consigned books as well. Forumites are welcome to "put a book on the board" as long as we have the room :grin::wishluck:.

who is setting up this year ??

I'd like to meet some of the dealers from the boards

Off the top of my head:

klozd24seven

Moondog

Mr Bedrock

Bob Storms

Dale Roberts

Hot Flips

Metropolis

Neat Stuff

Last year King Of Rulers & Qualitycomix had booths there. Not sure about this year. Here's a list from the Wizard website:

WWC Dealers

I will be setting up with Gary at the "MOONDOG'S" booth (thumbs u . Along with each of our own inventories, I might have some consigned books as well. Forumites are welcome to "put a book on the board" as long as we have the room :grin::wishluck:.

I have an Alpha Flight #1. Can I put on your board :baiting:

I have an Alpha Flight #1. Can I put on your board :baiting:

SURE!!!!!! And it'll be priced to the MOOOOOON(dog) :grin: