• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey 9 9.6 on ebay

5 posts in this topic

Anyone try to contact the seller on these books yet? All top notch stuff with big scans and he takes paypal .... but it just looks fishy to me! Buy it nows are way below market and the weird thing about having to be preapproved to bid seems odd. Not to mention the lowfeedback, name change, and his feedback is all so old that you can't tell what any of it is about. May be a chance to get some great books at fire sale prices - or a chance to quickly wave buy to a few thousand dollars!

Yes, I contacted the seller (Pamela) and told her to remove my scan from the listing. Her reply......I only want to borrow it, my books are not at my home so I can I use it till I scan my books? How @#$%& stupid can she be? I told her take them off you are defrauding people and I will be contacting ebay, which I did this morning.

893frustrated.gifacclaim.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Yes, I contacted the seller (Pamela) and told her to remove my scan from the listing. Her reply......I only want to borrow it, my books are not at my home so I can I use it till I scan my books? How @#$%& stupid can she be? I told her take them off you are defrauding people and I will be contacting ebay, which I did this morning.

893frustrated.gifacclaim.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Well...she is using your actual URL so if you delete the scan from your site, she will get a big X on the auction page. However, I doubt anyone's going to buy it anyways! confused-smiley-013.gif