• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Chicago Poker Game?

25 posts in this topic

I think it was $100 last year, but I wasn't able to go. Didn't one of Bedrock's guys win the whole thing? I can't remember.....

My manager, Mike. I taught him well!

Hey I've seen your game in Charlotte, he must of done the opposite :baiting:

If it was Charlotte you saw that crazy, suck-out, cooler Ed caught.

That card still stings :pullhair:

I was going to say it was crazy, but that pun is just too bad. I think it was a straight he drawed out on you. You should play a low stakes tourny online, you will see much bigger "bad" beats than that. Although that was pretty bad....

I think it was $100 last year, but I wasn't able to go. Didn't one of Bedrock's guys win the whole thing? I can't remember.....

No one wants to hear your bad beat stories, high pockets.

Are you sure it was a cooler and not just a suck out? A cooler makes your hand but makes another stronger hand for your opponent.

Are you sure it was a cooler and not just a suck out? A cooler makes your hand but makes another stronger hand for your opponent.

Very good point. But is was a case card, one out, suck out...the absolute worst kind.

Very good point. But is was a case card, one out, suck out...the absolute worst kind.

The only good kind is when you're the person doing it. Save me a spot this year, this sound like fun.