• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Chicago Poker Game?

25 posts in this topic

Yup. Word will get around at the show and it's always a big deal. Last year it was at our hotel. I didn't play but heard there was a good turn out.

(thumbs u

The tourney Brian is referring to takes place on the Friday of that week. Since alot of us are going to Greek Town for dinner on Friday, we are going to try to put together a mini-tourney sometime that night. I usually play in Harley's game, but decided to hang out with the Greeks instead :insane::grin:. Anyhow, if we can find a place to play on Friday after dinner, Im sure we could get a game goin'... :wishluck: (thumbs u

I think it was $100 last year, but I wasn't able to go. Didn't one of Bedrock's guys win the whole thing? I can't remember.....

$100 is correct Jeff. If we end up doing a smaller one of our own, we'll probably lower the cost to $40-50....gotta have money to spend on books ya know!!! :banana:

I think it was $100 last year, but I wasn't able to go. Didn't one of Bedrock's guys win the whole thing? I can't remember.....

$100 is correct Jeff. If we end up doing a smaller one of our own, we'll probably lower the cost to $40-50....gotta have money to spend on books ya know!!! :banana:

I guess I'll have a lot to spend then. If I play. :headbang:

The tourney Brian is referring to takes place on the Friday of that week. Since alot of us are going to Greek Town for dinner on Friday, we are going to try to put together a mini-tourney sometime that night. I usually play in Harley's game, but decided to hang out with the Greeks instead :insane::grin:. Anyhow, if we can find a place to play on Friday after dinner, Im sure we could get a game goin'... :wishluck: (thumbs u

Why couldnt we get one going at the hotel we are staying at? It is the same one where Dale and Harley had theirs last year.

:shrug:

My manager, Mike. I taught him well!

Why couldnt we get one going at the hotel we are staying at? It is the same one where Dale and Harley had theirs last year.

:shrug:

That sounds fine to me. I guess its just a question of when we will be returning from dinner. There is probably a good 20-30 minutes worth of distance between the restaurant and the hotel, not to mention renting a meeting room would be pointless as they "shut off the meter" at 12 midnight..... hm

My manager, Mike. I tought him well!

Hey I've seen your game in Charlotte, he must of done the opposite :baiting:

My manager, Mike. I taught him well!

Hey I've seen your game in Charlotte, he must of done the opposite :baiting:

If it was Charlotte you saw that crazy, suck-out, cooler Ed caught.

That card still stings :pullhair: