• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead #58.....

Anyone read it yet?

I was glad to see a familiar face, but at the same time, it sucked that the other member of that two person group didn't make to meet back up with Rick. I am thrilled that Morgan is going the group though! :headbang:

Anyone read it yet?

I was glad to see a familiar face, but at the same time, it sucked that the other member of that two person group didn't make to meet back up with Rick. I am thrilled that Morgan is going the group though! :headbang:

Just finished it. :headbang:

My money is on Duane biting one of the main characters. It's been a while since anyone died, and I'll bet it happens next issue. :eek:

anyone know anything about the sketch on the BC of WD 58? you know, that noseless zombie broad with the hooters? i'd read a book about a wierd lookin', but hot zombie lady (shrug)

She is pretty hot for a zombie. hm

Anyone read it yet?

My money is on Duane biting one of the main characters. It's been a while since anyone died, and I'll bet it happens next issue. :eek:

Could be, but I'm guessing he saves something like that for issue #60 (shrug)

anyone know anything about the sketch on the BC of WD 58? you know, that noseless zombie broad with the hooters? i'd read a book about a wierd lookin', but hot zombie lady (shrug)

She is pretty hot for a zombie. hm

:luhv:

Anyone read it yet?

You might be right since that would be roughly the last issue in the next TPB.

He's good at leaving cliffhangers on the TPB's.

Anyone read it yet?

Yep, exactly :headbang:

Anyone read it yet?

Yep, exactly :headbang:

I'm pretty sure that's the last we'll see of Duane. It's a perfect ending to have Morgan leave him the way he did. And I think it's safe to say that Morgan will have a major role in the series. After Abraham, Rick, and Carl's discussion about killing and survival earlier in the issue, Kirkman throws a new character in the group who is not like them (for now). It will be great to see how the contrast plays out.

You may be right about Duane. IIRC, Rick and Morgan are the only two people from issue #1 that are still alive. It was good to see him again. It was also good to see Rick and Abraham bond because I miss that friendship Rick had with Tyreese. Also, Carl seemed to grow up all at once. I'm glad they did that because you can see this situation preventing a kid from staying a kid for very long.

BTW, why do we have to talk in spoiler tags? If someone hasn't read the new issue and they look in this thread, they deserve to be spoiled, IMO.

You may be right about Duane. IIRC, Rick and Morgan are the only two people from issue #1 that are still alive. It was good to see him again. It was also good to see Rick and Abraham bond because I miss that friendship Rick had with Tyreese. Also, Carl seemed to grow up all at once. I'm glad they did that because you can see this situation preventing a kid from staying a kid for very long.

BTW, why do we have to talk in spoiler tags? If someone hasn't read the new issue and they look in this thread, they deserve to be spoiled, IMO.

Yeah, you're right, I guess we don't have to talk in "spoilers" since people who aren't up to date probably do avoid this discussion thread :)

You have some good points, and I too miss that friendship that Rick and Tyrese had :(

I did gain a lot more respect for Abraham's character with this issue :headbang:

Yeah, you're right, I guess we don't have to talk in "spoilers" since people who aren't up to date probably do avoid this discussion thread :)

You have some good points, and I too miss that friendship that Rick and Tyrese had :(

I did gain a lot more respect for Abraham's character with this issue :headbang:

Please continue to keep the spoilers. I only read this series in trade form, so I'm probably eight months behind you guys. (thumbs u

Please continue to keep the spoilers. I only read this series in trade form, so I'm probably eight months behind you guys. (thumbs u

Gotcha, no problem!!!

Teaser Image ahead!!!! :headbang:

New teaser Image posted:

February 12, 2009 - Image has released another Walking Dead teaser to IGN. Given last week's image, along with this latest one, it seems as though the latest threat to the survivors of the zombie apocalypse is going to be human - perhaps a new group?

Judging by the weaponry sported by the two individuals, we're wondering if a more militant group is going to appear in the series. Or perhaps these two are tracking this latest threat? It's hard to say.

the-walking-dead-20090212010556720.jpg

OOH! We can talk smack about Donut in these, and he'll never know it. ^^

lol Nice!!! Didn't even think about that hm

:roflmao: