• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Regarding the next main person that they might get the "bite" on, right now I would vote for Dale. He seems to be in a reckless/restless mood. And is it me, or is Carl getting scarier.."Im scared if you knew the thoughts I had sometimes.." :o Good to see Morgan again, can't wait to see what role he will play in the group.

Anybody have this:

f360_1.JPG

Does it contain new drawings or just selections from the series?

I don't think Kirkman will do anything with Duane for a long time. It wouldn't really be shocking or meaningful if he showed up as early as issue #60. More likely at say #100, after he can firmly establish Morgan as a character. (If he lives that long, heh.)

As far as the new "threat" goes, it's definitely time to address the people out there who are probably raping, stealing, and all that stuff. I think that's the point of these discussions between Rick and Abraham. He setting us up for the mindset our characters will be in to coup and deal with these new guys.

The Carl attack was just a teaser of what type of people are to come.

Also, F-Donut. :roflmao:

Edited by maloney414

Nice OA! :applause:

I wish they were mine lol

Who owns em?

Who owns em?

I'm assuming they aren't even for sale yet since the completed covers haven't even been leaked..... I'm guessing they are still the property of Splashpageart.com (shrug)

Who owns em?

I'm assuming they aren't even for sale yet since the completed covers haven't even been leaked..... I'm guessing they are still the property of Splashpageart.com (shrug)

Cool web site!

Who owns em?

Cool web site!

Yep, and Mark (who is the rep for the artists, including Charlie Adlard) is a great guy to deal with :headbang:

THE WALKING DEAD COMPENDIUM, VOL. 1 TP

Written by Robert Kirkman, art by Charlie Adlard and Tony Moore, cover by Adlard and Cliff Rathburn.

Available for a limited time only! The first eight volumes of this fan-favorite series collected into one massive paperback collection. Get it while supplies last. Collects The Walking Dead #1-48.

1,088 pages, black and white, $59.99, in stores on May 6.

walkingdeadcompendium.jpg

NICE!

THE WALKING DEAD COMPENDIUM, VOL. 1 TP

Written by Robert Kirkman, art by Charlie Adlard and Tony Moore, cover by Adlard and Cliff Rathburn.

Available for a limited time only! The first eight volumes of this fan-favorite series collected into one massive paperback collection. Get it while supplies last. Collects The Walking Dead #1-48.

1,088 pages, black and white, $59.99, in stores on May 6.

walkingdeadcompendium.jpg