• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

same with a relavitely older shakey cam movie 'the zombie diaries" came out last year or 07? it's a brit movie, not bad but its only 70(!) min long.

j

Damn, that's short! I'll need to see that as well :)

Did you see the "Dead Set" mini series from the UK? AWESOME! :headbang:

same with a relavitely older shakey cam movie 'the zombie diaries" came out last year or 07? it's a brit movie, not bad but its only 70(!) min long.

j

send me your addy, i'll send it to you, it's just sitting on my dvd/blu ray shelf doing nothing. got to go to the po tomorrow anyway to mail out some books.

j

Anybody read Rotten?

It came out on June 3rd. I picked up a copy and really enjoyed it. It's similar to the Walking Dead in that the story focuses on the characters and the Zombies are in the background. The other twist was that it takes place during the old west.

Issue number 1 was $5.99 but was 52 pages long with no ads so it was worth the price. I actually added it to my pull list.

Here are some links with more info:

http://www.brokenfrontier.com/lowdown/p/detail/rotten-zombies-with-a-bad-smell

http://www.comicmonsters.com/features-1024-Mark_Rahner_talks_ROTTEN.html

j

send me your addy, i'll send it to you, it's just sitting on my dvd/blu ray shelf doing nothing. got to go to the po tomorrow anyway to mail out some books.

j

Jay, you rock! (worship)

I'll send you a PM ;)

Thanks!

Anybody read Rotten?

It came out on June 3rd. I picked up a copy and really enjoyed it. It's similar to the Walking Dead in that the story focuses on the characters and the Zombies are in the background. The other twist was that it takes place during the old west.

Issue number 1 was $5.99 but was 52 pages long with no ads so it was worth the price. I actually added it to my pull list.

Here are some links with more info:

http://www.brokenfrontier.com/lowdown/p/detail/rotten-zombies-with-a-bad-smell

http://www.comicmonsters.com/features-1024-Mark_Rahner_talks_ROTTEN.html

Sounds cool, thanks for the info!

j

j

Jay, you rock! (worship)

I'll send you a PM ;)

Thanks!

oh yeah, it's the zombie diaries, pontypool is "still in theatres" and on demand if you have concast..err i mean comcast.

j

I'm not reading this thread in case their are spoilers, but I just read the Volume Four hardcover. Holy mess!!!!

Spoilers below.

Holy smokes. First the Governor is alive despite my belief he was dead, then he comes in and kills nearly everyone. I mean, seriously. This book is frickin' awesome! I have another year to wait to learn how Rick and his son survive.

j

did you get the dvd in the mail yet?

j

j

j

Yes I did Jay, thank you!!! (worship)

I can't wait to check it out this week, it looks great :headbang:

j

j

it is pretty cool for a low budget shakey cam movie. anyone see the original [REC] (remade in the us as quarantine)? Much better than the us version with its own slant that would never had flown over here (the ending).

j

j

j

it is pretty cool for a low budget shakey cam movie. anyone see the original [REC] (remade in the us as quarantine)? Much better than the us version with its own slant that would never had flown over here (the ending).

j

My wife and I enjoyed Quarantine in the theaters, but I've been wanting to see the original REC at some point as well

j

j

j

My wife and I enjoyed Quarantine in the theaters, but I've been wanting to see the original REC at some point as well

:whistle:

i have no idea how to get a copy of it that is sitting in my br/dvd cabinet.

:whistle:

i can't help it, i need zombies in my life and if i see something even remotely zom related i buy it.

I am Jay and it has been 1 day since i bought any zombie items (the max brooks SS book doesn't count since i haven't actually paid for it yet).

j

anybody identify this Zombie film? its typical 1980s gore. Think the general story is a holyman hangs himself & opens the doors to hell, zombies come out & eat everyone, set in a city. I saw it when I was young (wot a great upbringing eh?), I think I remember two things in it, one is a guy driving his car, a zombie jumps out & drools all over his screen B4 being shot by a sniper on a roof & then a cop comes out & cleans his screen for him? another is of the 'dead holyman', walks up to a lady in a car car who suddenly throws up her guts! whoa! dude! cant remember how it ended, think i ran off to bed & didn't come out till I was in my mid 20s. :insane:

anybody identify this Zombie film? its typical 1980s gore. Think the general story is a holyman hangs himself & opens the doors to hell, zombies come out & eat everyone, set in a city. I saw it when I was young (wot a great upbringing eh?), I think I remember two things in it, one is a guy driving his car, a zombie jumps out & drools all over his screen B4 being shot by a sniper on a roof & then a cop comes out & cleans his screen for him? another is of the 'dead holyman', walks up to a lady in a car car who suddenly throws up her guts! whoa! dude! cant remember how it ended, think i ran off to bed & didn't come out till I was in my mid 20s. :insane:

maybe one of the lesser non-argento zombi movies?

j

aha, found it on utube. it was one of Lucio Fulci's city of the living dead. It was a girl & guy making out in a camper van & the boyo appears. ahh happy childhood days!

not argento, fulci, i feel like such a about it now. how could i have gotten them confused.

j

You should get a hold of Tom Savini's Children Of The Living Dead. The biggest pile of bollocks ever given a zombie flick name to it.

I had to sit through it, you lot should too. :sumo: