• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

aha, found it on utube. it was one of Lucio Fulci's city of the living dead. It was a girl & guy making out in a camper van & the boyo appears. ahh happy childhood days!

not argento, fulci, i feel like such a about it now. how could i have gotten them confused.

j

They're different, but both are great :cloud9:

aha, found it on utube. it was one of Lucio Fulci's city of the living dead. It was a girl & guy making out in a camper van & the boyo appears. ahh happy childhood days!

not argento, fulci, i feel like such a about it now. how could i have gotten them confused.

j

it was your book that got me in an argento tizzy.

children of the living dead....oh my...not good. thank god they offed savini early enough in the movie. anyone see the 2006 version of nold with sid haig? that again was a travesty, it was so bad it wasn't direct to video it was direct to suckass.

j

j

it was your book that got me in an argento tizzy.

children of the living dead....oh my...not good. thank god they offed savini early enough in the movie. anyone see the 2006 version of nold with sid haig? that again was a travesty, it was so bad it wasn't direct to video it was direct to suckass.

j

Thankfully, I did not see "children of the living dead" yet, but I've heard horrid things lol

The '06 version of NOTLD was pretty suckass indeed.....heck, even Sid Haig (whom I love) couldn't save it :cry:

I will soon too. I don't rent so buying is the only option. I did own COTLD as well - for about 5 hours, it went in the bin as soon as I'd watched it.

Seriously Steve, get it and watch it. It's worth it for a laugh lol

Now the remake of Dawn Of The Dead :cloud9:

I enjoyed the remake very much (as did my wife), despite the "fast zombies" :headbang:

dawn was great not just because of sarah polley, fast zombies or not (which depending on the state of decomp would be feasable for atleast the first 3 or so hours before rigor) day was krap not just because nick cannon was in it (superzombies that could climb walls and run on ceilings didn't help with either).

j

too bad even in 1-d wouldn't be good.

Don't be knocking straight lines!!!

Anyone else in here (by that I mean zombie lovers) playing zombies live on the iphone?

i'm one of the 4 people that does not own an apple product. but i do play left 4 dead, the resident evil series, burn zombie burn (a great zombie shooter on the ps3) and anything with the dead involved (they are not the undead dammit! they are reanimated dead, only people who are alive are undead)

j

I enjoyed the remake very much (as did my wife), despite the "fast zombies" :headbang:

dawn was great not just because of sarah polley, fast zombies or not (which depending on the state of decomp would be feasable for atleast the first 3 or so hours before rigor) day was krap not just because nick cannon was in it (superzombies that could climb walls and run on ceilings didn't help with either).

j

The Day of the Dead remake was unwatchable :sick:

I'm going to have to dig out Zombie Flesh Eaters now. And Dead Set. I feel a gore fest coming on...

The Dead Set mini was AWESOME Gav! :headbang:

Do you have a copy Steve? And yeah it is awesome :headbang:

I'm going to have to dig out Zombie Flesh Eaters now. And Dead Set. I feel a gore fest coming on...

I just have the .AVI files and I copied them over to my PS3 to watch them with the wife :headbang:

I think I still have the video files on my computer (thumbs u

ok, heres one for you, I think it was called Zombie Lake! I remember it kind of being a war related movie. a bunch of soliders are shot ditched in a lake beside a big house & come back to life, like you do. Theres a shot in it where a zombie stops another one from attacking a girl cause its his daughter? grand daughter?? & he bends over to his her a necklace & jecks (cause hes a zombie), GOD I nearly myself when he jerked!! If I saw it again I'm quite sure it would look like a big pile of poo, but back then its was killler stuff

I just have the .AVI files and I copied them over to my PS3 to watch them with the wife :headbang:

I think I still have the video files on my computer (thumbs u

Let me know if you want an original copy mate. I'll get one out to you (thumbs u