• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead #64 Preview!!!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=3175

YOU NEED TO CLICK THE COVER AND USE THE ARROWS FOR IT TO WORK!

Whoa :o

Attack of the cannibals! :o

speaking of books... hm

Late 2009 Early 2010 will bring Zombology III an anthology from LOTLD Press :applause: .

just so happens to have a story by Jay Franklin, who goes by the name Junkenstein99. The publisher has fooled the writer :o into believing he may have a career in writing by paying him to write the story.

The Filthy Rotten is my debut print story, that takes the zombie mythos and mixes it up a bit. The story follows a survivor who thinks that salvation lies in Dover, Delaware.

This is just one story within my zombie universe. I will be submitting a few other "traditional" zombie stories and a novel within the next few months hoping that a publisher will pick those up as well.

So not asking anyone to buy the book, but if you like zombies, this is as good an anothology you will find. The first volume is available now, volume II will be released to coincide with "Horror Realm" (formerly the zombie expo in monroeville). Leaving my story for later this year.

I will have contributor copies available close to the release date that I will probably sell for my cost. so if anyone would want one. i'll hook you up.

just thought i'd post it here since, well, i'm a zomboid and this is probably the most fitting arena for it.

j

oh yeah, any artists who are looking for work, the publisher is always looking for good cover artists, and i may need to utilize someone for print plates in between chapters of my novel :baiting: .

Junk - put me down for a copy as well. Congratulations!!! :headbang:

Sweet!! :applause:

Huge Walking Dead News: (this has already been posted in General but I thought it should be here too)

AMC is close to finalizing one of the richest development deals ever with Frank Darabont to write and direct a series adaptation of the Image Comics graphic novel series "The Walking Dead," written by Robert Kirkman.

Variety says that Gale Anne Hurd of Valhalla Motion Pictures and David Alpert of Circle of Confusion are also on board to executive produce.

The story is set among a group of zombie survivors of an apocalypse who are led by a police officer, Rick Grimes, in search of a safe place to live.

AMC Senior Vice President of Programming Joel Stillerman said the series will stay faithful to the tone of the original novels. "This is not about zombies popping out of closets. This is a story about survival, and the dynamics of what happens when a group is forced to survive under these circumstances. The world (in 'Walking Dead') is portrayed in a smart, sophisticated way."

Huge Walking Dead News: (this has already been posted in General but I thought it should be here too)

AMC is close to finalizing one of the richest development deals ever with Frank Darabont to write and direct a series adaptation of the Image Comics graphic novel series "The Walking Dead," written by Robert Kirkman.

Variety says that Gale Anne Hurd of Valhalla Motion Pictures and David Alpert of Circle of Confusion are also on board to executive produce.

The story is set among a group of zombie survivors of an apocalypse who are led by a police officer, Rick Grimes, in search of a safe place to live.

AMC Senior Vice President of Programming Joel Stillerman said the series will stay faithful to the tone of the original novels. "This is not about zombies popping out of closets. This is a story about survival, and the dynamics of what happens when a group is forced to survive under these circumstances. The world (in 'Walking Dead') is portrayed in a smart, sophisticated way."

Just saw this over in Comics General.

:applause:

:o Thanks for posting this

Hopefully its done well! :applause: