• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

im sure its been discussed, but i dont wanna dig. can anyone explain why there are serbian variants? is there a big market there? im curious. what issues have serbian variants, whats different about them? and what do they usually go for? i know...i ask alot

im sure its been discussed, but i dont wanna dig. can anyone explain why there are serbian variants? is there a big market there? im curious. what issues have serbian variants, whats different about them? and what do they usually go for? i know...i ask alot

I would like to add to this question... something I've been questioning... what exactly are the "Serbian Variants"?

I would like to add to this question... something I've been questioning... what exactly are the "Serbian Variants"?

all i know is that they are extremely hard to come by and steve has them because of his human smuggling operation that he ran back in the 80's.

lol

I have a set of the Serbian variants that I got through a Serbian contact I made a few years ago. These foreign copies are actually flip books with Invincible, so that is really cool!

I slabbed one of the #1's:

DSC00063.jpg

Here is the backside:

Inv1Variant.jpg

That's pretty cool. Do they have a spot in the registry?

No......not yet anyway hm hm hm

You should tell Gemma you have requested it 6721 times and that you are a little upset that CGC isn't providing excellent customer service to you in how long it takes books to get added to the registry... threaten to report them to the BBB... that'll make it happen lol

thanks to evilash, i have a small, but nice set of the serbian variants. i have 1, 2 (b/w), 3, 4, 5, and 10 (color). i know i've heard of at least the first 13-15 issues having serbian copies, never seen past 10 though.

thanks to evilash, i have a small, but nice set of the serbian variants. i have 1, 2 (b/w), 3, 4, 5, and 10 (color). i know i've heard of at least the first 13-15 issues having serbian copies, never seen past 10 though.

and what exactly is your address?

just asking, just in case you ever need help moving...when you are at work.

and what exactly is your address?

just asking, just in case you ever need help moving...when you are at work.

don't worry, we can let ourselves in

lol

I have a set of the Serbian variants that I got through a Serbian contact I made a few years ago. These foreign copies are actually flip books with Invincible, so that is really cool!

I slabbed one of the #1's:

DSC00063.jpg

Here is the backside:

Inv1Variant.jpg

Black and white variant of issue #10:

WD10Variant2.jpg

Freakin awesome buddy! can't wait to see scans

you know what we need? a crack smoking graemlin to use when someone askes $5k for a 9.9 wd #1.

Can we use it when the same seller lists a DKR #1 9.9 for $8k when he just bought it for $1500 less than 2 months ago?

Cuz he did dat too!!

doh!