• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

it always pays to look around. i've been trying to find walking dead issue #50 2nd print. one guy online has it on ebay for $14 + shipping. i found 2 copies (bought both) at golden apple comics in hollywood for 3.50 each.

Edited by Hawkman

it always pays to look around. i've been trying to find walking dead issue #50 2nd print. one guy online has it on ebay for $14 + shipping. i found 2 copies (bought both) at golden apple comics in hollywood for 3.50 each.

and today i won a copy of the walking dead # 2 2nd print on ebay for $19 shipped.

and today i won a copy of the walking dead # 2 2nd print on ebay for $19 shipped.

nice!

just bc you posted this I went ahead and check at the LCS I hit for new books now (plug time: zeus comics in Dallas... AWESOME store if you are ever in town) and they actualy had a copy of WD 50 2nd print for 3.25 in the back issue bins... mine now (thumbs u

just bc you posted this I went ahead and check at the LCS I hit for new books now (plug time: zeus comics in Dallas... AWESOME store if you are ever in town) and they actualy had a copy of WD 50 2nd print for 3.25 in the back issue bins... mine now (thumbs u

hell yeah. dope cover too. i've had fun checking all my local stores to see what they've got.

hell yeah. dope cover too. i've had fun checking all my local stores to see what they've got.

I was suprised. They had issues all the way back to the teens for $5 ea. Really good shape too. And every book in the store is in a Mylite with a full back.

i got copies of 7 & 33 (?) 2nd prints for a buck along with that agents issue with the wd preview ($1.50) can't complain. and considering i have no money at this time because of bcc, it fit into my budget.

queue lebowski response in

i got copies of 7 & 33 (?) 2nd prints for a buck along with that agents issue with the wd preview ($1.50) can't complain. and considering i have no money at this time because of bcc, it fit into my budget.

queue lebowski response in

You're broke because you don't have a big bushy beard. If you had a big bushy beard and Goon books, maybe you would have some more money.

:o that was just mean

Edited by shortstack comics

I was suprised. They had issues all the way back to the teens for $5 ea. Really good shape too. And every book in the store is in a Mylite with a full back.

yeah, i started looking for doubles and found issues back as far as #24 in one store for cover. got #10-14 in another store for $3.50 a piece. i found my first copy of the variant cover for $6.99 (when it came out). now if i can just find another store with a copy while not charging $40 i'll be happy.

yeah, i started looking for doubles and found issues back as far as #24 in one store for cover. got #10-14 in another store for $3.50 a piece. i found my first copy of the variant cover for $6.99 (when it came out). now if i can just find another store with a copy while not charging $40 i'll be happy.

you should check out my copy of the variant....it's a 9.8 ss sketched by larsen

I was going to bid on a WD #2 1st print last night and I fell asleep. When I looked at the final price it ended at only $56. :frustrated:

lol

I have a set of the Serbian variants that I got through a Serbian contact I made a few years ago. These foreign copies are actually flip books with Invincible, so that is really cool!

I slabbed one of the #1's:

DSC00063.jpg

Here is the backside:

Inv1Variant.jpg

Damn you!!!! I thought my Walking Dead collection was about to be finished. (I'm only missing 17 and 18 which are easy to find.)

Now I have more difficult books to track down!

I dig Invincible too. That Serbian cover has a "making of" in the original TPB. They talked about how it was almost used for the real cover. I think it's a really cool image.

If anybody finds these or a way to buy these PM me please!!

lol

I have a set of the Serbian variants that I got through a Serbian contact I made a few years ago. These foreign copies are actually flip books with Invincible, so that is really cool!

I slabbed one of the #1's:

DSC00063.jpg

Here is the backside:

Inv1Variant.jpg

Damn you!!!! I thought my Walking Dead collection was about to be finished. (I'm only missing 17 and 18 which are easy to find.)

Now I have more difficult books to track down!

I dig Invincible too. That Serbian cover has a "making of" in the original TPB. They talked about how it was almost used for the real cover. I think it's a really cool image.

If anybody finds these or a way to buy these PM me please!!

I talked to the publishing company, and they stopped doing the Serbian versions at # 13......sadly, the sales were not as strong for the company as they were in the beginning, and these issues were all sold off in bulk. The woman I spoke to is going to try to track some additional copies down for me, so I'll keep you in mind after the other requests I've had are filled. Hopefully I can get my hands on 5 or 6 runs and make everyone happy :)

86900.jpg.94301fb69d9b2add0a5aa53f9e84b663.jpg

Are they all flipbooks with Invincible or just the 1st issue?

Wow, these are very cool books.

Nope, they are all flipbooks with Invincible (all 13 issues that made it out)

If you wind up having any extras, I would like one please, if possible. :)

Doesn't even matter which one. Just having one of those would be cool to add to my growing collection.

Noted! :)